Answer
mariaangel
Accepted Solution
I'm looking for a face primer that hides large pores and has a matte finish to keep oiliness away

I'm looking for a face primer that hides large pores and has a matte finish to keep oiliness away.(I have some slight acne scarring that looks like large pores too :/) I also have very long days at school and need my foundation to last which is really hard with such oily skin! And when I say oily, I mean VERY oily skin sigh* Any recommendations for such a product. I am currently using the Dr Brandt Pores No More and I find that it works, but the effect just doesn't last and it doesn't do much for how long my foundation wears. Or maybe there's an awesome primer and finishing powder combo that you guys find works well.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
prochristine
Answered

Hello mariaangel!

I have an amazing product for you!! Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer is an oil free mineral based primer for the face that also is waterproof! There is an SPF 15 in the formulation and it literally leaves your skin feeling like velvet. It smoothes out texture and helps minimize flaws so that you complexion products go on evenly and last throughout the day. MAKE UP FOR EVER has a foundation called Mat Velvet that is made for people with oily skin. It helps keep the skin matte longer throughout the day too. A Setting Powder that is going to help absorb shine as well as set your make up is the Laura Mercier Smooth Focus Anti-Shine Setting Powder. This powder is completely colorless and won't get cakey when you apply it throughout the day. I hope these help! Here they are-

Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15Veil PrimerMat Velvet + Matifying FoundationMat Velvet FoundationSmooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder - Shine ControlLaura Mercier Smooth Focus Anti-Shine Powder

I hope these help!

xoxo,

Christine

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • prochristine
    • mariaangel