Answer
mariaangel
Accepted Solution
I'm looking for a face primer that hides large pores and has a matte finish to keep oiliness away

I'm looking for a face primer that hides large pores and has a matte finish to keep oiliness away.(I have some slight acne scarring that looks like large pores too :/) I also have very long days at school and need my foundation to last which is really hard with such oily skin! And when I say oily, I mean VERY oily skin sigh* Any recommendations for such a product. I am currently using the Dr Brandt Pores No More and I find that it works, but the effect just doesn't last and it doesn't do much for how long my foundation wears. Or maybe there's an awesome primer and finishing powder combo that you guys find works well.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
prettyinpa
Answered

My favorite primer for my oily skin is Hourglass Mineral Veil primer. It really makes my makeup stay in place much longer than when I don't use it. Even in warm weather my makeup looks great!  Plus it helps hide large pores and fine wrinkles. For extra long lasting makeup I use Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting spray. UD also makes a super setting spray for oily skin called De-Slick. There is also a De-Slick setting powder which I find useful for touch ups.

Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • prochristine
    • mariaangel