oopz

I'm looking for BB cream for oil skin

(0) Hearts

I have bad  acne scar , I wouldn't like to wear make up on regular basic. because I dont want to irrirate my skin even more. But I would like  to cover my bad skin little .,even thought it's impossible to cover it with layers of make up. LOLZ. i'm looking for a BB cream, ( or any other? ) that I could wear in regular basic .  what would you recommend to me?

dianabt

Re: I'm looking for BB cream for oil skin

Hi oopz,

The Dr. Jart is a great bb cream to keep your skin hydrated as it is super lightweight and soft. I also suggest you try the Boscia BB Cream if you have more sensitive skin. Like lylysa recommended, try adding a concealer if you have more intense scarring you need to conceal, or even look into our new collection of CC creams which are "color correcting" to help even out your skin tone and reduce the appearance of any minor imperfections.

The Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream is great for treating dark spots so this may be a good option for you to look into:

Camera Ready CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Dark Spot Correcting

http://www.sephora.com/camera-ready-cc-cream-broad-spectrum-spf-30-dark-spot-correcting-P378614?skuI...

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lylysa

Re: I'm looking for BB cream for oil skin

Dr. Jart's Water Fuse BBs are great for oily skin (you can still pair a concealer to conver your more severe acne scar). They have the original version of the Water Fuse BB which feels like a lotion and then a whipped gel, which is lighter weight. Depending on your preference or how oily your skin gets, you can choose which formula would work best/sit well on your skin.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • oopz