bookluvr23

I'm having trouble getting my benefit high beam to blend in even using the beauty blender...

I have benefit's high beam as my highlighter because since I am very fair with cool skin it was the best for the job. The problem I have been having is that I will put a dash across my cheekbones, and my brow and nose and I can't get it to blend where it doesn't look like I have a streak across my face. I'm using a beauty blender (which I love) but would it be better to use my fingers or a brush? Or am I just doing something wrong?

DesertRose0706

Re: I'm having trouble getting my benefit high beam to blend in even using the beauty blender...

(0) Hearts

i use a flat foundation brush to apply all of my liquid foundations from benefit, and I find it works really well at blending the product!

mafan

Re: I'm having trouble getting my benefit high beam to blend in even using the beauty blender...

If the consistency is the same as Girl Meets Pearl (I just can't remember) then do try your fingers.  I find I can control how much I put on that way.  And a little bit of these can go a really long way!

dannyc

Sounds crazy, but have you tried a flat foundation brush? I would sometimes use one with the Smashbox O-Glow blush. It's a gel, so I would place a few dots on my cheeks & then take a foundation brush to gently smooth it out. This way I wasn't getting my fingers pink, but I still had control. If you have one lying around, it's worth a shot. 

keelybt

Hi Bookluvr23 High Beam is one of my favorites!  I use my fingers and tap it in to blend. That distributes the product without rubbing off any makeup you may already have on.

bookluvr23

Thanks! I'll be trying that later tonight when I need it :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • dannyc
    • mafan
    • DesertRose0706
    • bookluvr23