I'm a 25 years old male and i would like to know what regimen skin care can i use?

I'm a 25 years old man and i would like to know what regimen skin care can i use?

Re: I'm a 25 years old male and i would like to know what regimen skin care can i use?

(0) Hearts

Hi Anthuan,

Check out the Jack Black line! My boyfriend and dad love it!  I recommend the Jack Black First Class Five Gift Set to try out the best sellers. :smileyhappy: -Laura

Re: I'm a 25 years old male and i would like to know what regimen skin care can i use?

(0) Hearts

Welcome Anthuan!  So glad to have you in BT.  There are many of us who know the world of beauty better than we know ourselves, and are more than willing to help anyone who asks.  With specific issues such as skincare, it's such a diverse and singular issue with products to target it all.  If you could, please let us know if you're looking for a general routine to use, or if you need to refine (like an oily t-zone), correct (like dryness) or prevent (future protection).  Thanks so much.  We look forward to seeing you around!  :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

I am assuming you do not want the girly fragrances that come with most skincare products. Once we know your skin type/concerns I can gladly help! 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

If you have oily skin and/or blemish prone skin, the Kiehl's Blue Herbal line is amazing. It has completely changed my husband's skin. He started using it when he was around 28 (he's 37 now and still uses it) He has had very oily skin since early adolescence as well as acne, but the Kiehl's line has improved it like you wouldn't believe. Before, even though his skin was oily, it was always also really flaky. But that's all gone! He loves getting compliments on his skin now too. It's Gel Cleanser, Toner, Oil-Free Moisturizer and Spot Treatment. He has so few blemishes now that his spot treatment tube lasts forever! Kiehl's is super generous about giving out samples. If you don't have a Kiehl's store near you, Nordstrom will also give you samples of everything in the line if you want to try it.

I have hyper pigmentation so I use the Kiehl's Clearly Corrective line and i love it! If only Sephora carried Kiehl's . . . *sigh*

P.S. If you haven't started using SPF everyday already, start now!!!

(0) Hearts

And what types of issues are you hoping to treat?  dryness, aging, acne, etc.

what type of skin do you have?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation