KTinCan

I just got my beauty blender, and the package cut into my beauty blender...is that normal?

I just got my beauty blender, and I opened it. I got the duo Pro (black), so I took one out, I notice that it had cuts around it (where the package was holding it). The other one was fine, but one is cut up. Is that normal, or should I replace it to get a new one? I'm just a little upset since I spend all that money for 2 sponges, but one of them is cut up :smileysad:

20131017_173553.jpg20131017_173513.jpg

laurabt

Re: I just got my beauty blender, and the package cut into my beauty blender...is that normal?

(0) Hearts

Hi KTinCan,

You can definitely exchange them for a new pack! Just take it to your local store with your receipt, and they can exchange it for a new pack for you.  :smileyhappy: -Laura

JenBlush

Re: I just got my beauty blender, and the package cut into my beauty blender...is that normal?

I previously bought the duo beauty blenders and none were cut up, just snugged. If it is a cut, then i agree with veronika23, and ask to get it replaced since you did pay good money for it! a dent is one thing (and possibly when you add water to it, it will go away) but a cut will only get worse!

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Well if it's a deep cut and not like temporary dent replace I say.  We pay good money for products we want them in good condition. Eventually you'll use it so much you'll need to replace them but it shouldn't come that way.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • veronika23
    • JenBlush
    • laurabt
    • KTinCan
Photos3
  • 20131017_173600 (1024x768).jpg
  • 20131017_173553.jpg
  • 20131017_173513.jpg