Answer
deeanababy
Accepted Solution
I have not received any VIB emails??!

HI Experts :smileyhappy: Just got back from sephora store saw some things i loved :smileyhappy:

I do have a question: I have not received any VIB emails in the past 3 months i would say and I remember that my VIB membership does not expire until December 31!!  Please help! I know there are december vib emails that are going to be sent out and i dont wanna miss out on events and perks!! Plus I should be a VIB soon again after December so not sure why emails stopped!? If you need my email to check it just please private message me xx

Thank You !! Dee

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dianabt
Answered

Hello!

I am going to resubscribe your email address and ask that you add "sephora@shop.sephora.com" to your address book to ensure you don't miss any of our emails to your spam box! :smileyhappy:

If you have not received your VIB 20% code please view the following thread for your online and instore offers>

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/VIB-Holiday-2012-Shopping-Event/td-p/387663#

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
deeanababy
(0) Hearts
oh i feel so silly! this whole time i was checking the WRONG email. My apologies :smileyhappy: Thank you though for your help, very kind xoxo
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • deeanababy
    • sarastop