I have mostly dry skin, but my forehead gets oily and breaks out a bit.
I have mostly dry skin, but my forehead gets oily and breaks out a bit. I really hate this! I usually wear limited makeup and only sometimes wear foundation. What products could I use to help this?
Try using products with salicylic acid in them to help kill acne causing bacteria. I also highly recommend the Peter Thomas Roth acne line for you because, it also combines glycolic acid to help resurface the skin and helps with access sebum production.
This set contains:
- 2 oz Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Wash
- 1 oz Blemish Buffing Beads
- 0.5 oz AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel
- 0.25 oz Acne Spot and Area Treatment
- 0.25 oz. Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel