Answer
productaccict
I have fair skin, blue eyes, dk. ash brown hair. What is a HG eyeshadow when you are in a hurry.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
proanne
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Productaccict,

It sounds like my coloring is very similar to yours. My go-to eye shadow is Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit. It adds the right amount of brightness, while giving you a finished look. The best part- you don't need a brush. Just use your finger to tap and blend the shadow across your lid. Because of it's long wearing formula, it will stay put all day without creasing. Add liner and mascara for a bigger impact.

Benefit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner

Best,

ProAnne

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi productaccict, 

I would recommend a soft brown matte or shimmer shade. You can never go wrong with a brown shadow for blue eyes!

Stila eyeshadow

Grace

Coco 

BareMinerals Ready 2.0 

The Escape

The Epiphany

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
megcee
Answered
(0) Hearts
Same here! I use Maybelline Color Tattoo all over in Bad to the Bronze, or UD Naked in the crease only (applied with MAC 219), or Stila Kitten Pencil, all with a swipe of Bobbi Brown Long-Lasting Blue Black Eyeliner on the outer upper lash line and a swipe of black mascara. If you have a tiny bit more time, Laura Mercier Burnished Copper is def HG, but requires some blending with the 219 before it looks perfect.
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • productaccict
    • megcee
    • dianabt
    • proanne