maioinasf3245

I have Acne prone combination skin

(0) Hearts
I have Acne prone combination skin with some acne scars occasionally suffer from breakouts and dry flaky skin especially in winter i am not on any skincare regimen except occasional cleanser and sunscreen i am 25 so any suggestions for good skin care regimen?
marydiva

Re: I have Acne prone combination skin

Yeah! The sleeping facial is wonderful! My moisturizer for everyday is the regular drugstore Neutrogena, because I love that it has sunscreen in it. I've never tried Clinque but I've heard WONDERFUL things.

marydiva

Hey! :smileyhappy:

I also have acne prone combo skin. I'm not an expert when it comes to skincare regimens, but luckily, we have a lot of ladies on our site who know a LOT and I'm sure they'll be a lot more helpful than I am.

One thing I do love to use for my combo skin is the Korres Yogurt Sleeping Facial. It sounds like you and I have similar skin - mine also suffers in the winter time, and I got the Sleeping Facial during the big sale and FELL IN LOVE. My skin is glowing and already looking so much better. I have been using it as a night cream religiously.

Honestly, I'm trying to perfect my skin regimen myself. What I've heard, at least is that being consistent is important so cleanse that skin every day girl! And SPF on the daily!

maioinasf3245

thanks alot i was actually thinking about the korres sleeping facial and getting  a clinique set to try its cleanser hoping it works

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • maioinasf3245