Purgatory

I am new to this, so I kind of replied to everyone's reply and asked another question.

(0) Hearts

Wow, I did not expect so many responses, let alone so quickly. Yes, I have worn make-up before. I use to every day, and yes now that you mention it I always got compliments on my hazel eyes. I have been set in my ways so to speak. I do not fear change per se, I just do not invite it I guess. I have always worn 4 colors of eye shadows. The first 3 are slightly shimmer browns. Lid-L. brown, Contour- D.brown, Brow- Cream and under bottom lashes Cream. The outer corner of each eye I blend a V shape of the 4th color, a medium Green. Lips I line with strawberry and fill with Coffee lip stick. For blush I use 2 colors. A thin Cappuccino undertone blended with a True Beige blush that I also use as a bronze on my chin and forehead. The Mascara is always Black on top and bottom lashes. I have always lined top and bottom lids with Black pencil eyeliner. I did use foundation but found as I got older it began to cake so I have switched to medium/deep BB cream. I worked for the road department for years and even though sun screen was used, I have uneven skin tones. As for the hair, it has always been long and straight and truly stood the test of time.I forgot to mention I have bangs that I curl rat and style to the right side kinda like a quail.The only options I really have as far as styles go is the infamous pony-tail, french braid, or bun. Ok, can we post a picture of our self here to help with quandaries?

gingerblack

Re: I am new to this, so I kind of replied to everyone's reply and asked another question.

(0) Hearts

You should try a serum with a high concentration of vitamin C to even out your skin tone if thats what you want.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • gingerblack
    • Purgatory