Answer
LilMissRicanita
I am looking for a product that can reduce shine and redness on my face.

I hate my forehead it tends to get small breakouts and leaves redness. Is there anything that can help improve my skin tone and oilyness. I have fair skin, I don't breakout too often but when I do its under the skin acne especially on forehead and chin. My face is shiny but I don't want to overload in makeup either. 

Also I want the best advice on eyemake up :smileywink:. If there are any awesome tips.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi LilMissRicanita, 

Cute name! :smileyhappy: I'd suggest you try either a serum, primer or foundation that can work to even out your skintone from redness or hyperpigmentation without upsetting or causing any other breakouts. 

Clinique Even Better is a great line that makes foundation, serum, and  moisturizer to help fight against redness and scarring.

You may also like the Sadick Dermatology Group PM Rejuvenation Cream which works to reduce redness and dark spots, I just ordered mine on Monday! :smileyhappy:

Try also using a good oil free primer that will prevent shine on your face and won't cause breakouts or clogged pores. Cover FX makes an amazing matte foundation primer and anti acne treatment:

Or try the Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting

What type of tips would you like on eye maekup? Is there a specific look or color that you are trying to achieve? :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • LilMissRicanita