Answer
JSWY
How to enhance cheekbones?

Hi, 

I'm Sue. 

I would like to know what are the products I can use to enhance my cheekbones?

Thanks.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
dianabt
Answered

Hi Sue!

I agree with maltipoo and could not have explained it better! :smileyhappy: Those are some fantastic tips.

I do the same thing, suck in the lips and highlight the tops of my cheekbones with something shiny and reflective ( I normally use a cream highlighter after I have already applied any powder, bronzer or blush)

My favorites are the Benefit Sun Beam and the Girl Meets Pearl. Another I like is the Smashbox Artificial Light. When you add the sheens to the tops of your cheeks it also helps to deflect darkness from underneath the eyes. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
maltipoo66
Answered

Hi, Sue!  You can contour and highlight your cheekbones to enhance them.  To do this:

1. suck it your cheeks and make a fish face to show your cheekbones more clearly

2. take a matte bronzer that is 2-3 shades darker than your skintone (not darker than that) and apply it to the hollow under your cheekbone (always build up the color slowly-don't apply too much and then try to blend it out)

3. take a shade that is a few shades lighter than your skintone (and it can contain shimmer if you like) and apply it on top of the length of your cheekbone

4. apply blush to compliment your face shape-if you have more of an oval face, apply the blush on the apples of the cheek and blend up along the cheekbone slightly, if you have a more round face where the cheekbones are not super prominent, apply the blush a little further back onto the cheekbone and blend both up slightly (towards your ear) and down (towards the apple of your cheek.)

I have light skin with yellow undertones, and to contour and highlight I use Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer, Benefit's High Beam, and Tarte's 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful.  If you are darker-skinned, use a darker bronzer (Bobbi Brown makes a bronzer with many shades) and a deeper blush.  Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • dianabt
    • JSWY