Answer
audreehoran
How can i look like this?

How can i dye my hair, cut it nad get my makeup and skin and eye brows to look like this?perrie-edwards-356009.png

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
janinebt
Answered

Hi audreehoran,

I've broken down my advice for each specific part of this look.

Hair: I would highly recommend consulting a hair stylist for bleaching/adding blonde highlights to your hair to avoid mistakes or damage. I wouldn't at all suggest attempting that light of a color at home.

Makeup: The model is wearing is only wearing a black matte eyeshadow, and black eyeliner. I would recommend drawing the eyeliner under your waterline and gently smudging it out using a smudge brush. I'd suggest just keeping the black shadow limited to your eyelids, and finishing up the look with a pair of big full lashes.

Apply a foundation like Kat Von D's Lock-It, which will give your face a flawless even matte finish. Finish the look off with a dusty berry blush and pink eep reddish-pink lips.

Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye PencilSEPHORA COLLECTION - Colorful Mono EyeshadowBuxom - Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip StickBenefit Cosmetics - CORAListaKat Von D - Lock-It Tattoo Foundation

Whimsically yours,
Janine
kssweetheart
Answered
(0) Hearts

Me again.Geez, duh, feeling stupid. Didn't realize this was from 2012! Maybe this happened this way for a reason, who knows.

kssweetheart
Answered
(0) Hearts

I suggest Baby Steps. Don't rush it. One thing at a time so you can get used to each individual change and not be overwhelmed by numerous changes. Also, doing one thing at a time will help you figure out exactly what you like and what works for you or what doesn't. Doing it all at once or a few things at once might make it difficult to determine what you like and what you don't. It takes time.

Try not to be too hard on yourself or overly critical. Keep checking in and tweaking that inner beauty - whether you (or anyone) is a size 3 or a size 3x. Nourish the inner as well as the outer. Take care.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • kssweetheart
    • audreehoran
Photos1
  • perrie-edwards-356009.png