How can I make an appointment to get my makeup done at sephora

(0) Hearts

Re: How can I make an appointment to get my makeup done at sephora

(0) Hearts

a friend and I wanted to spoil ourselves and have our makeup done but we didn't make an appointment. Could we go anyway and ask to have it done?

(0) Hearts

Hi, SummerDaisy203!

Sephora offers mini make overs or complimentary express services that are of no cost and focus moreso on one particular aspect of make up or a look (such as how to create the perfect smokey eye, how to contour/highlight, and color matching foundation). 

If you and your friend are wanting full make overs, these would fall under the Premium Services category. To my knowledge, these services are performed the day of/time of the minimumal required purchase so that stores can ensure the service is paid for via product purchase and not on a "buy now, come back later for your make over" basis. Please call your local Sephora to confirm how they may handle full make overs and their Premium Services just to be sure. 

(0) Hearts

You can also book an appt online - I think you have to look up the nearest Sephora that's not in JCP, and then you should be able to reserve a time.

I've gone in for a CMA last month and again last weekend to have my makeup done for a couple of event/party things - it's a lot less stressful to have someone else handling my makeup for these kinds of things and the $50 minimum purchase is pretty easy to reach (at least it is for me!)...And both times I had a few pictures on my pinterest app for my phone to show the MUA what look I had in mind. I think pictures are much better than trying to explain things without a visual.

(0) Hearts

i would need an appointment for make up

(0) Hearts

Hi, Claver12003! If you're needing to book a service or appointment at Sephora, please utilize the below link for the Beauty Studio to browse which option may best suit your needs and then contact your local store to set up a time!

http://www.sephora.com/beautystudio

(0) Hearts

Does it cost anything to get make up done??

This link outlines the two services where you have to pay/make a minimum purchase as well as the express (free) services:

http://www.sephora.com/beautystudio

Moregun is correct.

But once in a while you can get a 'fee waived thing', like when you become a vib

Typically you will need to spend $50 in store for a CMA, they'll do the express services (like just eyes of foundation or whatever) free of charge.

Hi Beautaygirl101,

Just give your local Sephora a call to book a studio service appointment for a customized makeover :smileyhappy:

Whimsically yours,
Janine

(0) Hearts

Just a tip - say you want to schedule a CMA. when you call for a makeup application they direct you to the hr lol (for real - it happened to me)

(0) Hearts

CMA= Customized Makeup Application

(That's what they call it)

Enjoy!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 9 in conversation