Answer
biancahart
How To Achieve A Flawless Face?

Hi, 

For the spring/summer time I really want a flawless face (well I do alll year, but anyway..) but I'm just so overwhelmed with all the product selections at Sephora saying "gives you a flawless face..". I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH PRODUCT TO CHOOSE! lol. The current foundation I'm using is the Nars Sheer Matte in Sante Fe ( I recently switched), however, I can't seem to nail my concealer down. Everytime I put concealer on it tends to rub off right after I put my foundation on (I've also tried putting the concealer on after foundation, but it still rubs off). As for blush and bronzer, I switch up my blush daily but I really want something that will give me a glow w/o making me look oily (I'm oily in my t-zone..very oily), and bronzer the same. SO, here are the questions I really need help me answered.

-Is there another foundation that i could try to give me great skin, but not pay more than $30? (How is the clinique super balanced foundation)?

- What about concealer (particulary "waterproof" for the summer)? and setting powder?

-Blush and Bronzer?

So SO sorry I know I'm asking a lot but I just reallyyy want a flawless look, and I can never seem to achieve it.

Thank you so much :smileyhappy: <3

Here's a pic maybe to refer to:

Demi Lovato People's Choice Award 2012 (flawless face)

Demi-Lovato-at-2012-Peoples-Choice-Awards-22-702x1024.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tiffanybt
Answered

Hi biancahart. The Clinique foundation is perfect for all of your concerns.  I recommend a finishing powder and blush/bronzer below that will complement your skintone and give you skincare benefits at the same time so your skin could glow from within. :smileywink:

Clinique Superbalanced Makeup in Sunny

I love that this foundation helps control oil in areas needed and is not only streakproof, but sweat-proof so you're left with a flawless, yet natural finish that doesn't look cakey when applied.

clinique.jpg

Wild Rose Mineral Illuminating Powder

The soft focus mineral blend, in a universally flattering shade, reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines and brightens skintone.

korres.jpg

Sephora Collection Silk Blush Bronzer Duo in Sunset Dance / Dance In The Lights

Light, yet creamy to the touch, this translucent powder is packed with brown seaweed extract to keep skin soft and supple.  Once you finish with this duo you're complexion will be radiant and flawless! 

sephora.jpg

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Tiffany

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • tiffanybt
    • biancahart
Photos4
  • Demi-Lovato-at-2012-Peoples-Choice-Awards-22-702x1024.jpg