From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Cheeky Cheeks

Cheeky Cheeks

• 8380 Members
  • 1187 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

The only community where it's acceptable to give cheek... recommendations. From the latest blush trends to the ultimate glam contour routine, we're open to all of your product highlights.

The only community where it's acceptable to give cheek... recommendations. From the latest blush trends to the ultimate glam contour routine, we're open to all of your product highlights.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Cheeky Cheeks
Fine Lines & Powder Blushes Do Not Mix (for me anyway)
|
Re: Fine Lines & Powder Blushes Do Not Mix (for me anyway)
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @xteenab I owned it in a couple of shades and love that you get both options. ...read more
@xteenab I owned it in a couple of shades and love that you get both options.
What’s the best blush
|
Re: What’s the best blush
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Patrick Ta - Glossier - KVD
Patrick Ta - Glossier - KVD
What is everyone's favorite orange/peachy cream blush?
|
Re: What is everyone's favorite orange/peachy cream blush?
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: Thank you! I've never seen those ones before. I'm so excited to give it a try!
Thank you! I've never seen those ones before. I'm so excited to give it a try!
looking for a dewy/glowy blush
|
Re: looking for a dewy/glowy blush
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: NARS all the way or if you want to try something else, I would recommend REFY Cream Blush ! ...read more
NARS all the way or if you want to try something else, I would recommend REFY Cream Blush !
Blotchy Blush
|
Re: Blotchy Blush
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: OK, so I’m not exactly sure, but I would maybe try the rare beauty blush, not the liquid one they have really good shades, and the ...read more
OK, so I’m not exactly sure, but I would maybe try the rare beauty blush, not the liquid one they have really good shades, and they’re very pigmented and nice on the cheeks
Rare beauty blush Selena Gomez
|
Re: Rare beauty blush Selena Gomez
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: I love the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Hope it’s a great shade and it comes in a mini size too which is s ...read more
I love the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Hope it’s a great shade and it comes in a mini size too which is so convienent and cute Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Hope 💕
Cheek Challenge Winter 2024: Mocktail Makeup
|
Re: Cheek Challenge Winter 2024: Mocktail Makeup
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup Thank you very much! I went a little heavy handed with the pink . It was fun! ...read more
@peculiarzmakeup Thank you very much! I went a little heavy handed with the pink 💗. It was fun!
Recent images from this conversation
Blush
|
Re: Blush
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Glossier Cloud Paint Gel Cream Blush Puff !! So pigmented yet easy to use  ...read more
Glossier Cloud Paint Gel Cream Blush Puff !! So pigmented yet easy to use 🙂
Blush Recommendations
|
Re: Blush Recommendations
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: Dior Rosy Glow Blush 001 Pink PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Giving CLINIQUE Chubby Stick™ ...read more
Dior Rosy Glow Blush 001 Pink PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Giving CLINIQUE Chubby Stick™ Cheek Colour Balm Blush 01 Amp'd Up Apple I’m light with cool undertones and these pinks work well for me.
OMG RARE Beauty!!!’
|
Re: OMG RARE Beauty!!!’
RISING STAR II INSIDER
Reply: I have this one in full size in Hope and love the color❤️ as someone who likes a different shade almost every day I wish Selena di ...read more
I have this one in full size in Hope and love the color❤️ as someone who likes a different shade almost every day I wish Selena did more shades in minis i have 3 full sized and 2 minis and I’m never going to use them all up😅😂❤️
Recent images from this conversation
7,802 Posts