kitkats99

Hi, my grandmothers birthday is coming up soon and she said that she needs a new mascara.

Can someone recommend one for her? Preferably something easy to use.

janinebt

Re: Hi, my grandmothers birthday is coming up soon and she said that she needs a new mascara.

I second the Lash Stash suggestion! It comes with a lot of different options so your grandma can choose which one she likes best :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
beautylovingirl

Re: Hi, my grandmothers birthday is coming up soon and she said that she needs a new mascara.

(0) Hearts

I would recommend the Dior Diorshow mascara it's the best mascara I have ever used and love it! Hope this helps!

lylysa

I would say opt for a basic mascara, something that gives clean definition to lashes without too much weight or drama to where she looks overdone.

Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara is a great all encompassing formula that's also gentle on lashes with it's conditioning ingredients.

swfupload_324746332390256766.jpg

The tube is encased with a purple printed, faux snake skin patterned fabric so she'll grip something other than a smooth tube.

Shiseido also has a great defining mascara that's long wearing as to not flake or leave traces under her eyes or on lids if the day gets hot.

swfupload_4247819596907079539.jpg

Lancome is another great line for mascaras. Their Definicils is a top mascara for giving clean, natural looking lashes but helps to emphasize them and give some length.

swfupload_6601042892211705549.jpg

If you want to give her a value set, the Sephora Favorites Lash Stash kit is perfect!

swfupload_643497335918143347.jpgIt includes the Tarte and Lancome one mentioned! This way your grandma can find the perfect formula for her!

roxystar4

I agree with lylysa! I bought the Lash Stash for my sister's birthday and she LOVED it. great thing is, she gets to try all four and the gift includes a certificate to get a full size of the one she loves best :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Totally forgot about the certificate to redeem, thanks, Roxystar! :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • kitkats99
Photos4