Answer
hawaii01
Hi I'm looking for a bronzed for fair skin. Something not too dark.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
journierayel
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

hey, i saw this post and thought you may want to try out the products i use around this time of year to get ready for spring/ summer. for a face bronzer i would have to say my favorite is the MAC mineralize skinfinishs, you can use them for a soft look during the day but they can also go on really well for night looks too, i'm very faired skinned so my biggest fear is being orange, these products havent done that for me and they even have a pinkish one too. if your looking for a skin bronzer, my favorite products are the BeachSexy from Victorias Secret, the self tan lotion with tint is amazing because its not watery and you can mix it with your regular lotion little by little if its too much for you.

i usually do that early in the season so i dont look too tan before spring but just enough to not glow in the dark :smileyhappy: i hope this helps, best advice i can say when it comes to bronzers is you want to stay away from dark dark browns/ dark oranges. light pinks are in this spring! :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tiffanybt
    • melissabt
    • journierayel
    • hawaii01