Answer
hawaii01
Hi I'm looking for a bronzed for fair skin. Something not too dark.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
tiffanybt
Answered

Hi hawaii01. Here are a few bronzers that work perfect with fair skin and won't turn orange on you:

Sephora Collection Bronzer in Los Cabos

This matte bronzer also allows you to contour your complexion if needed.

sephora.jpg

Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel in Luminous or Radiant

Both Luminous and Radiant will work with a fair complexion depending on your undertones. If you have a yellow/golden undertone, I recommned Radiant. This gel is an alternative to a bronzer that could be applied all over your face if you don't wear any foundation.

perfeky.jpg

NARS The Multiple in Laguna

This cream bronzer could not only be used on your face, but also all over your body and as a cream shadow.

laguna.jpg

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Tiffany

journierayel
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

hey, i saw this post and thought you may want to try out the products i use around this time of year to get ready for spring/ summer. for a face bronzer i would have to say my favorite is the MAC mineralize skinfinishs, you can use them for a soft look during the day but they can also go on really well for night looks too, i'm very faired skinned so my biggest fear is being orange, these products havent done that for me and they even have a pinkish one too. if your looking for a skin bronzer, my favorite products are the BeachSexy from Victorias Secret, the self tan lotion with tint is amazing because its not watery and you can mix it with your regular lotion little by little if its too much for you.

i usually do that early in the season so i dont look too tan before spring but just enough to not glow in the dark :smileyhappy: i hope this helps, best advice i can say when it comes to bronzers is you want to stay away from dark dark browns/ dark oranges. light pinks are in this spring! :smileyhappy:

melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Hawaii01,

It looks like you have some great recommendations! I myself use the Nars Laguna Bronzer and I love it. It is a true brown tan shade and offers buildable coverage. I also wanted to recommend some additional bronzers that will work really well with your fair skin.

Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20 Honey Matte 002 (matte tan beige)

Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20

Tokidoki Inferno Bronzer

Royal Pride
(light/medium with gold shimmer)

Royal Pride

Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer

Sunkissed 

Sunkissed

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts