Answer
pilsener
Help with suggestions and advice on cleansers and moisturizers for sensitive combination skin.
(0) Hearts

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well! I'm seeking direction and suggestions on skincare products for my skin, a cleanser and a moisturizer.

I experience excessive oil with a dehydrated skin surface. I haven't had any luck finding the right products for my skin for awhile now :smileysad: The products that I have tried have left my skin dry, and a result a flaky/dehydrated skin surface right after cleansing. Then, after applying a moisturizer to fix this problem, my skin tends to get super oily throughout the day.

I don't suffer from acne, but my pores tend to get clogged and I seldom get one or two whiteheads. My beard grows really fast, and I also tend to get some ingrown hairs. I would like to find some products that will help me with these issues. I do want to note that I use a clarisonic. At least once a day.

I have tried cleansers in the mens line including Anthony, Clinique, Jack Black, and Lab Series. But no luck. It seems they are too harsh. That's why I decided to try cleansers from Philosophy and Murad, but again no luck. Right now, I am considering giving Origins and Boscia cleansers a try. Since Sephora suggests them for combo skin. What do you think?

I greatly appreciate any direction and suggestions on what to look for. A cleanser that will balance my skin, as well as a moisturizer that will hydrate and help my skin problems.Thank you so much for your feedback, have a good day!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Kiki1517
Answered

I have sensitive combo skin as well and really love Boscia. I currently use these products:

Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1379221&productId=P297568

Detoxifying Black Cleanser

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1393057&productId=P302940

I love how the moisturizer feels on my skin at night. Lightweight and cooling.

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • unblownkisses
    • beautylovingirl
    • syritt
    • starletta8
    • pilsener
    • Kiki1517
    • pinkonyx