mkupgk

Help with perfume

I want to get my mom a 3.4oz of perfume for mother's day. Im deciding on getting the chanel one ( mom already has it), gucci, juicy coutoure, or dior. Any sugestions?

beautylovingirl

Re: Help with perfume

I love the Chanel Eau Fraiche or Chanel Tendre. Both are so great you can't go wrong.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Those are lovely! They're a lot softer and airy compared to some of the other Chanel fragrances, really good for warmer months/weather without it being muggy and too weighted during day time wear!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Diana hit it on the head with seeking some more insight on what your mom actually likes.

Which fragrance from Chanel does she have? What are some other fragrances she wears? How would you describe your mother's tastes and personality, are there any scents you know to steer away from right off the bat?

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

she has the coco one

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

The fragrance sampler below is my favorite one!

dianabt

Hi Mkupgk, 

Do you know what sort of fragrances your mom likes, such as floral, sweet, strong/musky? That can really help us to narrow down some great selections!

If you can, try even a fragrance sampler that has a few kinds to try out and comes with a voucher for a a full size of her choice in the ones offered. :smileyhappy: 

swfupload_7950698264073831046.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/bottled-dreams-fragrance-impression-sampler-for-her-P378881?skuId=1498302

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
mkupgk

(0) Hearts

do you know when it is available?

viviene23

(0) Hearts

It is already available in store. I just picked one up today and chose gucci guilty for my mom. If you really want it, I think you should check out your store asap because it is very popular.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • makeupobesessed
    • beautylovingirl
    • viviene23
    • mkupgk