itsnina

Help with getting my color match for Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation

(0) Hearts

Hi,

What color should match me for the Guerlain foundation? I'm about to buy one. My Color IQ number is 2Y07. I am using Laura Mercier Supreme Foundation in Sunny Beige and Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab.

Thank you!

poshified

Re: Help with getting my color match for Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Guerlain's foundation range isn't exactly the best, and I wish they would expand it. That said, I'm also a 2Y07 and mixing 02 and 03 would be your best match across Guerlain foundations. 02 is not an exact match for me since it runs neutral (leaning slightly cool-toned), whereas I'm more warm-toned.

I also have a thread for 2Y07ers :smileyhappy:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Face/What-s-your-liquid-BB-CC-powder-foundation-shades-2Y07-edition/...

itsnina

Re: Help with getting my color match for Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation

(0) Hearts

Aww too bad I cannot change anymore the color of what I've ordered. :/ I was too late when I called. I've ordered the one that the beauty advisor told the best match for me.  

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

I would recommend #2 since the color tends to get darker throughout the day :smileyhappy:

itsnina

(0) Hearts

It gets darker throughout the day? The beauty advisor  that I've talked to on the phone recommended the #4 Beige Moyen for my Color IQ.

ghkim

(0) Hearts

Certain foundations oxidize and change colors over the course of the day. For me this happens with mute hd but not with guerra in ldp. I would think you could go with either 3 or 4 depending on the look you are going for. If you want to go light go with 3 and if u tend to want more color go with 4. You probably aren't going to get an exact match in this foundation. You can always highlight or bronze to bring up/down the shade. 

ghkim

(0) Hearts

I'm guessing #3. I wear 2 and that's a little light for me and Punjab is a little dark for me. I love the foundation but the color range is not great. They also tend to rupis lightly pink. Can you get to a store to try it on?

itsnina

(0) Hearts

I wish I could try it in stores, unfortunately, it's only available online. I called to get help with a beauty expert and she said #4 Beige Moyen is the perfect shade for me. 

oklady2013

(0) Hearts

I haven't used Guerlain but you might try this link & see what choices it gives you. http://www.sephora.com/IQ/color/results.jsp?coloriq=true&withSecondary=true&shade_code=2Y07

Good luck

itsnina

(0) Hearts

I tried the link, unfortunately, Guerlain is not included in the list. :/

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • poshified
    • ivyxox
    • ghkim
    • oklady2013