zeddiebear

Has Lorac TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer been discontinued?

I'm so sad! It looks like the Lorac TANtalizer Body Bronzing luminizer has been discontinued! Does anybody know of a good replacement? I'm looking for a body bronzer with FINE MILLED shimmer/ sheen (not glitter) and a natural brown colour that washes off in the shower, but won't rub off on clothes. Help!

btmod2

Re: Has Lorac TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer been discontinued?

(0) Hearts

Hi zeddiebear,

LORAC is no longer sold at Sephora. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I recommend trying Perfekt's Matte Body Perfection Gel, a comparable product available on Sephora.com. This product is an alternative to traditional bronzer and self-tanner. It will give you a beautiful natural looking glow, but still wash off in the shower. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

zeddiebear

(0) Hearts

We don't have a Khols or Nordstrom in B.C. and Ulta and Lorac won't ship to Canada. I'm sure I could find it online somewhere else, but I need to buy something this weekend so if anyone knows of a product like this that Sephora will carry, that woukd be great!

manniface

(0) Hearts

I checked the website and it looks like it- maybe email Lorac directly to maker sure? Also be sure to stalk the Nordstrom Rack- a lot of lorac products end up there

Manda

On the Lorac Website, it is under Best Sellers.

manniface

(0) Hearts

Dont mind me I just can't read- I need to attend The Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good

Manda

It happens. Trust me, sometimes I look for things and it could be blazing red right in front of me and I probably wouldn't notice.

Manda

Lorac is not being sold at Sephora's anymore however, it is being sold at Ulta and Kohls, as well as their website.  And no, the Tantalizer is not discontinued. It would be rather foolish if Lorac did, considering that is one of their most popular products.

jojobe

(0) Hearts

Have you contacted LORAC directly as Sephoras contract with them has ended and they are no longer carrying Lorac products. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • zeddiebear
    • Manda
    • jojobe
    • manniface