KATYWINTERS

HOW TO USE CONCEALER THATS A SHADE TO DARK?

(0) Hearts

I ACCIDENTALY BOUGHT THE WRONG SHADE CANT RETURN IT?

snowshoe

Re: HOW TO USE CONCEALER THATS A SHADE TO DARK?

(0) Hearts

If you don't have the receipt, bring a photo ID such as a drivers license.  I was able to make a Sephora return without a receipt once--I just showed my ID, they looked the transaction up, and I was able to get my refund.  Though to be honest, I think they were all stunned that I was returning Naked 3 that they didn't even make much of a fuss over my not having the receipt.

AlisG

(0) Hearts

I've also returned without a receipt. Just be aware that if you do it too often they'll flag your account ('tis what I've heard)

knadala

(0) Hearts

1. Contouring

2. Mix with a BB, CC, or foundation that is too light.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi KATYWINTERS,

Yes you can use it as a contouring shade or you can return it to your local Sephora Store with your original receipt. If you have misplaced it, you will need to provide a government issued ID. I hope that this information helps!

<3 Melissa
andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

You can use it under your foundation to conceal dark circles, and then put foundation on top to fix the color. OR you can use it to contour. :smileyhappy:

Just a question, why can't you return it? 

KATYWINTERS

(0) Hearts

i lost the receipt...

Gabrielle99

(0) Hearts

you have a couple options. One, you buy a concealer that's a little too light; this will allow you to create your perfect shade. Two, mix it with moisturizer, and use it as a contour. Or, three, use as an eyelid primer.

hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • knadala
    • snowshoe
    • AlisG
    • andyhtrieu