Answer
makeupbaby220
HELP MEE!! I need the best eye depuffer..

I'm only 13 but everyday when I wake up my eyes are so puffy. I've tried the chilled spoon and putting a cold rag on my eyes but nothing has worked so I was wondering if theres a product that can do that. Its my eyelids that are super puffy.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
tiffanybt
Answered

Hi makeupbaby220. I recommend our Sephora Collection Instant Depuffing Roll On Gel.  This gel is extremely lightweight and great for sensitive skin while addressing puffiness and deeply hydrating the undereye area.

sephora.jpg

Quick tip: Place this in your refrigerator so when you apply this gel to your undereye area, it's immediately refreshed.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Tiffany

prettyinpa
Answered

You might want to try taking an antihistamine, when my allergies are acting up, I wake up with puffy eyes and no amount of product is going to reduce the bloaty look. I have a dust allergy so if it's dry out or I vacuum too close to bedtime, I wake up puffy.

This one sounds mean, but give it a try. If you have a pet that sleeps with you, change your sheets, wash your blanket and ask the pet to sleep elsewhere. See if this works, I know it seems hard hearted, but my dog is quite content to sleep in his bed at the foot of my bed. I bought him a really cushy thick bed and put his stuffed toys in it and sleeps happily.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • tiffanybt
    • makeupbaby220
Photos1
  • sephora.jpg