Lupe88

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

HELLO BEAUTIES! I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT UNDERTONE COLOR. HELP!!!

delanegarcia

Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

(0) Hearts

@Lupe88 You are very welcome honey! I was not sure if it would help or hinder tbh lol Your are so gorgeous!!

@btmod Gee thanks!! great pointers from you as well!

btmod2

Hi Lupe88!

The tips that delanegarcia already provided you will definitely help you determine your undertone :smileyhappy:.

Another way to determine your undertone, is by thinking about which color clothing looks best on you. If you tend to look better in cool colors, like blue and white, it’s probably because of your cool undertone. If you gravitate toward oranges or pinks, chances are you have a warm undertone.

Also, keep in mind, that some people have neutral undertones - meaning they have equal parts yellow and pink in their skintone. If you look great in both gold and silver and you look great in most color clothing, more than likely you have a neutral undertone. I personally, have a neutral undertone. It took me a while to figure it out, but once I did, it made makeup shopping slightly easier. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty
Lupe88

Thank you so much both of y'alls help was very useful!

delanegarcia

Hi Lupe88 well I know if you hold a piece of silver then gold material , not at the same time , which ever one doesn't wash you out , silver works then you cool , gold works then your a warm if both work your a neutral , also the veins/blood in forearms , crap , think if its blueish then your a cool , if they are greenish then you are a warm.... hope this helps!

Lupe88

Delanegarcia thanks this was very helpful!!!! 
Thanks Love!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • Lupe88
    • delanegarcia