gigi4felix

HELP, LADIES! NEED CONCEALER/LIGHTENER FOR UNDEREYE DARK CIRCLES!

I WAS BLESSED to be born with nice skin with the exception of the dark areas under my eyes.  When the Sephora artist showed me how to get that "lit up" look under my eyes that you see in print, etc.  She put Dior Diorskin Sculpting Lifting Concealer in a triangular area under my eyes then blended it and on top of it to set it she used Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder with a nice fluffy brush to set it.  )LOVE THE MERCIER POWDER!).  I was wondering of you could recommend a similar undereye concealer that has long lasting ability and maybe not quite as costly.  And PS, I don't like the cream kind that is so thick you have to warm it with your fingers to rub and blend.  The ease of the wand was nice.

Thanks, beauties!

Gigi

laurabt

Re: HELP, LADIES! NEED CONCEALER/LIGHTENER FOR UNDEREYE DARK CIRCLES!

(0) Hearts

Hi Gigi,

I recommend the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer, or the Tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer.

lecia1167

Re: HELP, LADIES! NEED CONCEALER/LIGHTENER FOR UNDEREYE DARK CIRCLES!

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is great for dark circles. It's slightly less expensive at $29.

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=NARS%20Radiant%20Creamy%20Concealer%20P3778...

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • laurabt
    • lecia1167
    • gigi4felix