Answer
smash6086
HACing for fair skin?

As sad and unfortunate as it may sound, I have just recently began HACing. Ever since then I have been reconsidering all my face make up choices. I have very fair/prcelein like skin. I am cool toned and have sensitive, normal (slight combination) skin with some redness. I have some acne issues, but I think it may have a lot to do with my past make up choices.

Typically I like a clean matte look with a dewy sheen for the cheeks. I don't go too bold with my makeup, I want to achieve the natural silky soft skin look, especially since I wear a subtle smokey eye for everyday (I constantly am complimented on my eye makeup).

My question:

What are some suggestions for good foundations, blush, highlighter, and contouring powders?

(Recently I have been looking into NARS Orgasm blush and NYX Taupe or NARS Laguna for my contouring. I am completely clueless for the best foundation and highlighter choices. )

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi smash6086, 

I'm not familiar with the HAC'ing term, can you explain that a bit more? For a good selection of matte shades and color options try Make Up For Ever, Nars or even Illamasqua for a larger variety of shades you can choose from.  I love the Nars Laguna Bronzer but as it has a shimmer to it, you may want something more matte like the Benefit Hoola or Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powders. As for a blush that can double as a highlighter, Nars Orgasm, Benefit SugarBomb and Lancome Miel Glace are a few of my own personal favorites. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 3 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • smash6086