junghwa619

Good moisturizer for combination skin to replace Boscia's Vital Daily???

Looking for a good daily moisturizer for my combination skin! My t-zone gets really oily but can also be dry at the same time if that makes sense. It can get oily but stilly flaky. Its always hard for me to find a good moisturizer. I have been using Boscia Vital Daily Moisture SPF 15 all over my face and Philosophy Hope In A Jar on top of my cheeks. Works great for me. Boscia discontinued Vital Daily and I cannot find a good replacement. I need something that won't make my t-zone extra oily and won't leave my cheeks dry. Also, I would love for it to have SPF 15 and be paraban/sulfate free. Help!  

elnaturel

Re: Good moisturizer for combination skin to replace Boscia's Vital Daily???

(0) Hearts

I have the same problem and have been sending them emails to try and get it back.  Please do it as well, they brought it back temporarily and now - it is completely gone.  All their other products have made me break out.  They're not the same.

junghwa619

Thanks for all the replies!  I have tried the other Boscia products and the oil free one doesn't moisturize enough.  While the self-defense one left my skin too oily.  I haven't tried the fresh face yet, so I will definitely look into that one.  Crossing my fingers!!

aviscardi

I have that same problem. it becomes worse in the colder months but i make sure to moisturize well under and mattify over. 

In the warmer months i like to use Fresh face lotion, super lightweight, and then if i need a little extra moisturize around my nose or in those troublesome dry areas i add a little origins night a mins

laurabt

Hi Junghwa619, Check out some of the other moisturizers in Boscia's line, like the Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30

Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30.jpg

http://bit.ly/14xivON

or the Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15

Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15.jpg

http://bit.ly/NzVdQe

:smileyhappy: -Laura

melissabt

Hi Junghwa619,

That totally makes sense!

Have you ever tried the Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15? In my opinion, it is comparable to the one that you were using. It is oil free so it will not feel too heavy on your skin.

oil free.jpg

Another alternative product is the Josie Maran

Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40. It very hydrating and dries and sets quickly so it will not leave your skin feeling oily!

josie spf.jpg

<3 Melissa
laurabt

Haha, we posted these at the same time!  :smileyhappy:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

How funny! We totally did:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • junghwa619
    • aviscardi
    • melissabt