ayen85

Givenchy lipcolors

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

How's the givenchy lipcolors in terms of : opacity,formula and are they long lasting? I easily get chapped lips on some lip products though i always prep with a lip scrub and the sugar lip balm. I have been wanting to purchase their new color for summer specifically the le rouge croisiere fuschia! Unfortunately we dont have any stores that carry givenchy in my area so i cant check it😒😒😒😒

sephoramusthave

Re: Givenchy lipcolors

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried the new Givenchy lipsticks, but I have gone through 2 tubes of the interdit shine lipstick in 05. The formula wasn't creamy or hydrating but it didn't dry out my lips, the color was lovely and it stayed put for hours :smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Ya'll have got me wanting to try it now! But with the sample that I got not to long ago it seemed like it dried my lips a little and I have to have moisturizing lip stick or I can't stand it. Did anyone else experience dryness at all?

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Yes, it really does!

<3 Melissa
melissabt

@Roxystar4,

Me too! I love how a lot of purple shades are coming out for summer. It's such a different shade as an alternative to corals (which I still love).

<3 Melissa
roxystar4

[ Edited ]

@melissabt I am more of a fan of the purple colors  (it seems to make my dark eyes pop). I also like coral but I like the purple better :smileyhappy:

melissabt

I really like them too. The quality is amazing and I'm in love the two new summer shades.

http://www.sephora.com/le-rouge-summer-collection-P379332?skuId=1506310

<3 Melissa
ayen85

(0) Hearts

I should get the fuschia ASAP! Lol

roxystar4

@melissabt I LOVE the fuchsia color! So pretty

MoreGun89

Super opaque, has lasted me 12 hours with careful wear!  It's great stuff!

ayen85

(0) Hearts

Thank you! 

keelybt

Hi Ayen85 I love Givenchy lipsticks! All of the formulas are smooth and hydrating.  The formula you are looking at really does give a lot of color and will be long-lasting. It is definitely worth a try :smileyhappy:

swfupload_3702556897962717949.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/le-rouge-summer-collection-P379332?skuId=1506310

ayen85

(0) Hearts

its the perfect lipcolor for my bday! Thank u!

krunce

(0) Hearts

Hey you!

I have been a huge MAC lipstick fan for a long time, but have quickly won over by Givenchy Le Rouge lip colours. I have 2, and 1 deluxe sample that I love.

MAC has a new lip line that feels almost like a lip chap - super moisturizing - but has the opacity of a lipstick. Honestly, Givenchy Le Rouge is already there, and is much longer lasting. I can put my lipstick on in the morning, eat 2 meals, and its still there at night. It's insane. Very very long lasting. Very very opaque.

I don't generally suffer from chapped lips, but I find that Givenchy Le Rouge is very hydrating and feels hydrating on your lips. It really is lovely. I'ma ctually wearing the Croisiere Fuschia right now :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

You should also keep in mind that Sephora has no-questions-asked free returns. For online orders, I think you have 60 days for a full return. Between 61-90 days, it'll be a store credit. But I think you could always return them in stores for a full return up until 90 days... meaning that give it a try for a week or so and if it's really not working for you, return it.

ayen85

Thank you dear! I have been a mac fan before but after sometime i felt like they were too heavy on the lips.im all for products that are lightweight yet longwearing. Thank you for the quick review! i cant wait to purchase my first givenchys! β€πŸ˜πŸ‘

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • sephoramusthave
    • melissabt
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • MoreGun89