Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

sephoraadmin2

Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

[ Edited ]

This thread is now closed. Thank you so much for your participation! 

Make sure your summer skin is stunning—and safe—with personalized advice from two skincare experts. Visit this thread on May 18 between 12-2pm PST to participate in our live skincare Q&A with Korres Co-Founder Lena Korres and Caudalie Founder Mathilde Thomas. Ask them anything—from how to keep your pores in check to which SPF formula is best for you.

Be sure to "subscribe" to this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered. (Check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page).

LENA.JPG

Lena Korres - Co-Founder,  Korres: 12 - 1 pm PST

Learn more about Korres> http://seph.me/IWXJdn

Mathilde Head Shot.jpg

Mathilde Thomas - Founder, Caudalie: 1-2 pm PST

Learn more about Caudalie> http://seph.me/K950fw

lenakorres

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

Thank you so much for taking the time to be with us! It’s been an amazing experience! So happy to have ‘talked’ with you all!

Many great questions! Keep going! I am about to disappear but our friend, Mathilde from Caudalie will be with you for the rest of today’s session! Have fun! Happy summer to all! (will try to answer all Qs)

nic79

What's a good sunscreen for the sunny climate of Los Angeles for everyday. I'm fair skinned. Also, I'm oily but with clear skin. Do I need moisturizer?

mathildethomas

nic79 wrote:

What's a good sunscreen for the sunny climate of Los Angeles for everyday. I'm fair skinned. Also, I'm oily but with clear skin. Do I need moisturizer?

I would reccomend that you use our Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid Spf 15. Its perfect for summer! It has a strong city block which protects your from UVA/UVB rays. This moisturizer is light weight and has a beautiful primer finish. Its important to moisturize our skin!! So yes please do!

icecreamlover49

Hello,

Im very excited to have the chance to get help from experts. I have always had very oily skin with very large pores around my nose are and I have tried numerous things to keep them in control, like mattifiers,finishing sprays,powders,multiple moisturizers but I haven't been able to find anything that really last more than an hour, especially during the summer. Apart from that I also get these very small pimples that are not white or red but cause my skin to have a bumpy surface, ive tried acne treatments but it doesn't really do much. What would you recommend for my skin?

mathildethomas

icecreamlover49 wrote:

Hello,

Im very excited to have the chance to get help from experts. I have always had very oily skin with very large pores around my nose are and I have tried numerous things to keep them in control, like mattifiers,finishing sprays,powders,multiple moisturizers but I haven't been able to find anything that really last more than an hour, especially during the summer. Apart from that I also get these very small pimples that are not white or red but cause my skin to have a bumpy surface, ive tried acne treatments but it doesn't really do much. What would you recommend for my skin?

Great Question. I hear this so often- I suggest that you use our new Vinosource Matifying Moisturizer, it will offer all day shine control and then I would suggest our Vinoperfect Cell Renewal Night Cream. It has glycolic acid in it to eat away at the dead. Dead skin, oil, and bacteria get clogged in our pores and lead to acne...exfoliating through our gentle but effective cell renewal night cream will help to dramatically reduce these bumps. I would also use our enzymatic peel mask from the Vinoperfect collection 2x a week to clean out your skin, with our deep exfolation. Enjoy the products!

sonja7

Question for Lena about acne

Hi, Lena,

I love Korees products and I have aging acneic skin. I use a clarasonic, avoid all wheat, sugar, and dairy, and my skin still breaks out (cystic acne). Any suggestions?

Thank you!

lenakorres

Re: Question for Lena about acne

sonja7 wrote:

Hi, Lena,

I love Korees products and I have aging acneic skin. I use a clarasonic, avoid all wheat, sugar, and dairy, and my skin still breaks out (cystic acne). Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Hello! Thanks for joining us!

The skin condition you are describing is very familiar! the most common Mediterranean skin type!

You are facing ageing and acne at the same time so in a way you are confused with which 'textures' to choose.

Make sure you are using an oil-free moisturizer and/ or primer and foundation. The antiageing benefits may come from the appropriate serum. I would recommend the Korres Quercetin & Oak antiageing & antiwrinkle fluid texture lotion to be used as a moisturizer. Before that you may apply the Korres Quercetin & Oak antiageing & antiwrinkle serum.

Both textures are oil-free and loaded with antiageing actives. At the same time the Fluid Lotion contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that help protect against acne.

Last, I do recommend the Korres Pomegranate tonic lotion with astringent Pomegranate extract and salicylic acid, which can be the last step of your cleansing regime to ensure skin protection against break-outs.

Hope it helps!

Best from Athens!

Lena

lenakorres

So many great questions! Thank you so much!! Please keep them coming in!!

LorenaNino

Thank you for your time with us! Quick question; If you could choose one thing that you would like everyone to know about your brand, what would it be?
antie96

(0) Hearts

what products would you re comend for a girl thats 15 years old with oily skin

mathildethomas

(0) Hearts

antie96 wrote:

what products would you re comend for a girl thats 15 years old with oily skin

We have a wonderful new collection just for YOU! Its called Vinosource and its for my young and trendy clients, that are looking for wonderful hydration options.

Our Caudalie Vinosource Matiffying Fluid, uses flax seed powder to give you 6 hour shine control and green tea to regulate your oil production. Its oil free and the texture is light. You will adore it! Keep your eyes peeled it will be hitting the stores this month!

antie96

(0) Hearts

what are your tips for large pores

mathildethomas

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

antie96 wrote:

what are your tips for large pores

Bonjour! To help address this concern I would suggest our Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask. http://seph.me/KqgM1n It have papaya enzyme and glycolic acid...these ingredients will help to reduce the apperance of enlarged pores, while cleaning out the dead skin that gets trapped in them. It will also brighten, lighten and even your complextion. I also suggest my Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid Spf 15, it reduces pores by 89% on application! You will love it.

jackstyles

(0) Hearts

Mathilde,

Caudalie has some amazing products - I use the face spritzer all the time and it is one of the most amazing products out there and so refreshing especially during the summer. Can you tell me what you suggest for a facial treatment for someone like me who is showing signs of aging but trying desperately to stop it in its tracks :-) Thanks!

mathildethomas

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

jackstyles wrote:

Mathilde,

Caudalie has some amazing products - I use the face spritzer all the time and it is one of the most amazing products out there and so refreshing especially during the summer. Can you tell me what you suggest for a facial treatment for someone like me who is showing signs of aging but trying desperately to stop it in its tracks :-) Thanks!

Merci!  I’m so happy that you are already enjoying using our Beauty Elixir!  I find I incredibly refreshing – especially in the summer.  If you’re concerned about addressing all signs of ageing, consider our Premier Cru Cream, it contains all three patents from the brand to combat fine lights, dark spots and wrinkles. http://seph.me/JmaFjx 

Enjoy!

kaytee22

(0) Hearts

Good afternoon!

I am 25 but my skin is so DULL. It just lacks that oomph I used to have. I have some red spots on my cheeks (it looks like i scrubbed my face too hard when I don't have make up on..), fine lines under my eyes towards my nose, broken capillaries around my mouth, and these TINY bumps that are probably the size of a pin head but are all around one side of my mouth, above my eyebrows, and on my cheeks. Is there anyway to just get my face to start over with a clean slate?!

mathildethomas

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

kaytee22 wrote:

Good afternoon!

I am 25 but my skin is so DULL. It just lacks that oomph I used to have. I have some red spots on my cheeks (it looks like i scrubbed my face too hard when I don't have make up on..), fine lines under my eyes towards my nose, broken capillaries around my mouth, and these TINY bumps that are probably the size of a pin head but are all around one side of my mouth, above my eyebrows, and on my cheeks. Is there anyway to just get my face to start over with a clean slate?!

Bonjour!

I have some suggestions for you. I would reccomend my Vinoperfect Serum http://seph.me/Kwi771 this will calm your irritated skin and brighten, lighten and even your complextion. It will make you glow! No more dull skin! In regards to your eyes...I suggest my Pulp Vitaminee Eye and Lip Contour Cream. http://seph.me/KZkNvX It will hydrate as well as protect your skin from future fine lines and wrinkles...while correcting the ones you are starting to see. In regards to the bumps...I would use the Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid Spf 15 http://seph.me/Kh1gFq ..the papaya enzyme in formula will loosen the dead skin that is being trapped in your pores. I would also use the Cell Renewal night cream in this line. http://seph.me/JmapRA The glycolic acid will also help to exfoliate- both products will continue to brighten you up and minimize your pores. I hope my suggestions are helpful.

Au revoir

lenakorres

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

kaytee22 wrote:

Good afternoon!

Hallo there! Thanks for joining us!

I would really love to give my best advice to you, you are only 25 and yes you can help your skin!!

First it is essential to chose the right moisturizer. I would recommend an oil-free texture like the Korres Pomegranate moisturizer that will not clog your pores and will help you get rid of the small bumps. http://seph.me/JpyeBD

Next, I believe what would work great for you is a soothing product. From what I hear your skin seems to be 'reacting'.  I do recommend the Korres Yoghurt soothing gel. http://seph.me/Jm9SiN This is a skin savior. It will soothe while moisturizing and it will also reduce redness.

You can use it day and/ or night.

Last, maybe you want to choose a mineral foundation instead of a liquid one, so that it is lighter on your skin.

Our Korres Wild Rose Mineral Foundation http://seph.me/JXV5Y0 is 100% natural and one of the best in the market.

Hope it helps!

Best from Athens!

Lena

kaytee22

(0) Hearts

Does the mineral foundation give full coverage? I need full coverage because of my imperfections and uneven color.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hello!

What's the most important step in an anti-aging regimen? and any recommendations for anti-wrinkle for oily skin?

I'm in charge of anti-aging skincare for my mom, but she's very minimal (aside from wash with water and moisturizer, she barely uses cleanser or eye cream).

Thanks! and thanks for chatting with us. =)

mathildethomas

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

beautytester wrote:

Hello!

What's the most important step in an anti-aging regimen? and any recommendations for anti-wrinkle for oily skin?

I'm in charge of anti-aging skincare for my mom, but she's very minimal (aside from wash with water and moisturizer, she barely uses cleanser or eye cream).

Thanks! and thanks for chatting with us. =)

Bonjour, it's Mathilde!  Thank you for all the lovely question!  A great step for your mom to add to her regimen would be a firming, anti-wrinkle serum.  It's easy and helps maximize any other creams that she uses over top.  I would suggest Caudalie's Vinexpert Firming Serum http://seph.me/Kwi771.  By the way, your mom is very lucky that you're taking good care of her!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 78 replies
  • 62 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • glossy
    • antie96
    • hannahactually
    • kaytee22
    • orlando09
    • sonja7