sephoraadmin2

Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

[ Edited ]

This thread is now closed. Thank you so much for your participation! 


Make sure your summer skin is stunning—and safe—with personalized advice from two skincare experts. Visit this thread on May 18 between 12-2pm PST to participate in our live skincare Q&A with Korres Co-Founder Lena Korres and Caudalie Founder Mathilde Thomas. Ask them anything—from how to keep your pores in check to which SPF formula is best for you.

Be sure to "subscribe" to this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered. (Check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page).

 

 

LENA.JPG

 Lena Korres - Co-Founder,  Korres: 12 - 1 pm PST

Learn more about Korres> http://seph.me/IWXJdn

 

 

Mathilde Head Shot.jpg

 Mathilde Thomas - Founder, Caudalie: 1-2 pm PST

Learn more about Caudalie> http://seph.me/K950fw

lenakorres

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

beautytester wrote:

Hello!

 

What's the most important step in an anti-aging regimen? and any recommendations for anti-wrinkle for oily skin?

 

I'm in charge of anti-aging skincare for my mom, but she's very minimal (aside from wash with water and moisturizer, she barely uses cleanser or eye cream).

 

Thanks! and thanks for chatting with us. =)

 

 


Hello!!! nice to have you here with us!!!

It sounds strange, I know but the most important step in an antiageing regime is hydrating your skin!!! The Quercetin & Oak antiwrinkle day cream for normal to combo skin http://seph.me/JDVK24 might convince your mom using a skincare product and she will see the difference even if it is the only product she will be using!!

For eye catching results though, try to make her combine this with the Quercetin & Oak night cream! http://seph.me/JTkvWj She will definitely change her mind! Let's convert her to a natural-beauty enthusiast!

best


 

glossy

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

(0) Hearts

Hi! I'm just noticing fine lines around my eyes and am freaking out. Are there any eyecreams out there for daytime use that you LOVE with SPF?  I plan on spending a lot of time in the sun this summer (maternity leave!) and want to make sure I don't worsen the problem.  

lenakorres

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

glossy wrote:

Hi! I'm just noticing fine lines around my eyes and am freaking out. Are there any eyecreams out there for daytime use that you LOVE with SPF?  I plan on spending a lot of time in the sun this summer (maternity leave!) and want to make sure I don't worsen the problem.  


hello there! thanks for joining!!

The Evening Primrose eye cream is definitely what you are looking for. Rich in evening primrose oil with a very high content of fatty acids, it works against fine lines and has a sunscreen protection as well. Enjoy the sun (safely)!!

http://www.sephora.com/evening-primrose-eye-cream-P61815?skuId=751099

 

skinjunkie1010

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

(0) Hearts

Hi Lena and Mathilde,

 

First I love your lines... both lines have big places in my skin care regimen. I use the Caudalie foaming face wash and toner (and the exiler after I put on make up and later in the day to refresh). I use the Korres brightening night facial and the primrose eye cream.

 

I'm late twenties and no signs of wrinkles yet. But my biggest concern are small imperfections (some scarring from pimples), overall lack of glow, light breaking out once in a while. My skin is very dry and tends to overproduce oil when I don't hydrate/moisturize sufficiently.

 

Can you please recommend some products I can try? Thanks!

 

 

mathildethomas

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

skinjunkie1010 wrote:

Hi Lena and Mathilde,

 

First I love your lines... both lines have big places in my skin care regimen. I use the Caudalie foaming face wash and toner (and the exiler after I put on make up and later in the day to refresh). I use the Korres brightening night facial and the primrose eye cream.

 

I'm late twenties and no signs of wrinkles yet. But my biggest concern are small imperfections (some scarring from pimples), overall lack of glow, light breaking out once in a while. My skin is very dry and tends to overproduce oil when I don't hydrate/moisturize sufficiently.

 

Can you please recommend some products I can try? Thanks!

 

 


Bonjour!  It’s Mathilde and I’m so happy to hear that you’re already using some great products to suit your skin type.  One product that I think you should consider trying is Caudalie’s Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet. http://seph.me/KZiQ2I You describe your skin as dry with some overproduction of oil, which leads me to believe that your skin is more dehydrated versus dry, which means you will find relief from using an oil-free product that contains serious hydration, which can be found in this product.  It features grape water, which is soothing and hydrating and contains sugars that will offer brightening to combat the lack of glow.  Let us know what you think of it on our Facebook wall!

 

skinjunkie1010

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

(0) Hearts

Bonjour Mathilde!

 

Thanks so much for the recommendation. I will definitely try the Caudalie’s Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet for my day time moisturizer- I think you're right. My skin is more dehyrdated than it is dry... The Caudalie line contains a lot of treatments/masks- is there something that will help with overall boost of glow? I am still in search of the perfect exfoliator and a nourishing mask/treatment as well.

 

Thanks!!

lenakorres

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

skinjunkie1010 wrote:

Hi Lena and Mathilde,

 

First I love your lines... both lines have big places in my skin care regimen. I use the Caudalie foaming face wash and toner (and the exiler after I put on make up and later in the day to refresh). I use the Korres brightening night facial and the primrose eye cream.

 

I'm late twenties and no signs of wrinkles yet. But my biggest concern are small imperfections (some scarring from pimples), overall lack of glow, light breaking out once in a while. My skin is very dry and tends to overproduce oil when I don't hydrate/moisturize sufficiently.

 

Can you please recommend some products I can try? Thanks!

 

 


Hallo! Thanks for joining! 

I think we might have an answer for your dry skin! I'd recommend the Korres Wild Rose & vitamin C brightening sleeping facial!! http://seph.me/KZ8Zd9 This product is much more than a night cream, it is a melt-in mask that works overnight to hydrate, brighten and transform the skin. I think you will notice very soon  -give it a couple of weeks- that dull skin gradually disappears. It also helps a lot with skin marks! It is perfect for your age as it will help you protect against any premature signs of ageing.

Hope you enjoy it!!

 Best from Athens!

Lena

skinjunkie1010

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

(0) Hearts

Hi Lena,

 

Thanks for the reply! I currently use the Korres Wild Rose & vitamin C brightening sleeping facial and have noticed a difference. Is there a mask or something else to give an extra boost?

 

Thanks!


lenakorres

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

[ Edited ]

Hello from Athens, Greece! It’s raining tonight but I’m so excited to be here with you…ready to talk about summer!!

It’s my first time on BeautyTalk..and very happy to share all the Greek Summer Beauty secrets with you!

 

lena.jpg

hikaimarz

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

(0) Hearts

Hi Lena.

 

Since everyday is like summer here, what are your top one or two must wear/have product for everyday use?

FernandoKaay

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

(0) Hearts
Hi Lena, I have a very weird skin, its moderately oily, and I can't seem to get rid if one or two pimples in my cheeks! And also I have black dots on my nose, can u help me with solutions?
wyler

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

(0) Hearts

καλησπέρα!

 

I have recently starting using a night cream and I am pleased with the results, however, since night creams tend to be on the heavier side, I am worried that as the weather gets warmer the night cream will be too heavy and that I will start to break out.  (By the way, I live in an apartment building with no air conditioning, so it is possible that I will sweat while I am sleeping.)  Do you have a recommendation for a light weight night cream? 

lenakorres

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

wyler wrote:

καλησπέρα!

 

I have recently starting using a night cream and I am pleased with the results, however, since night creams tend to be on the heavier side, I am worried that as the weather gets warmer the night cream will be too heavy and that I will start to break out.  (By the way, I live in an apartment building with no air conditioning, so it is possible that I will sweat while I am sleeping.)  Do you have a recommendation for a light weight night cream? 


Hello! Καλησπέρα!!!  Thanks so much for joining us!

You are (literally) describing the Korres Wild Rose & vitamin C brightening sleeping facial!!

A souffle-texture delicious night treatment. The texture is tryly unique and  - honestly - not heavy at all!

In terms of benefits it works overnight to hydrate, brighten and transform the skin.

You will be noticing soon that dull skin disappears  - give it a couple of weeks! It will also help with premature signs of ageing. Hope you enjoy it!! Please let me know what you think once you've tried it!

Best from Athens!

Lena

 


 Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial: http://seph.me/KZ8Zd9 

beachfront

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

(0) Hearts

Good day to all

 

I have roseaca and I am wondering how best to manage it in the hot summer months. I am particularly interested in foundation suggestions.

lenakorres

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

beachfront wrote:

Good day to all

 

I have roseaca and I am wondering how best to manage it in the hot summer months. I am particularly interested in foundation suggestions.


Hello! thanks for joining!!

You could try the Korres Wild Rose mineral foundation! http://seph.me/JXV5Y0  Wild Rose extract improves uneven pigmentation as a potent source of Vitamin C so by using this product you won’t only mask your rosacea but you should an even akin tone gradually. Ideally you should use the Quercetin & Oak Primer to achieve great coverage before you apply the foundation.

I would also recommend to use a potent soothing product to calm your skin as a daily regime. How aboput the Korres Yogurt instant soothing gel? please try it and I'd love to hear back from you! hope this helps! best

Lena

angelpumpkin

Summer Fun, Sun & Sweat

(0) Hearts

Hi Lena!  I love the summer, love the sun, but I am careful to protect my skin.  My biggest battle with keeping my skin healthy and looking good is sweat.  I workout daily and live in a humid area, so sweat is a major part of my life (unfortunately).  Do you have any tips or product suggestions to help keep my skin fresh, healthy and prevent product for being washed away?  Thanks so much!  Love Korres products! xo - April

lenakorres

Re: Summer Fun, Sun & Sweat

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

angelpumpkin wrote:

Hi Lena!  I love the summer, love the sun, but I am careful to protect my skin.  My biggest battle with keeping my skin healthy and looking good is sweat.  I workout daily and live in a humid area, so sweat is a major part of my life (unfortunately).  Do you have any tips or product suggestions to help keep my skin fresh, healthy and prevent product for being washed away?  Thanks so much!  Love Korres products! xo - April


Hello!!! It must be quite frustrating feeling your face humid all the time! I know what you mean!  Why don’t you try the pomegranate mattifying treatment! http://seph.me/JUKrSv This might sound strange  - this formula was originally developed to absorb extra sebum. However, it also absorbs humidity with the very same mechanism. The formula contains rice starch which acts as an extra liquid-absorber, so it can definitely work!! Hope this helps! best

Lena

antie96

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

which of your products would you recomend to oily skin?

antie96

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

which one of your products would you recomend for whiteheads?

jackstyles

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

Hi Lena - ti kanis!

I love the Korres line and have used both the Rose and Yogurt line, the yogurt mask is amazing but does Korres have any peels or high potency treatments that will jazz up my routine and give me that youthful glow? :-)

lenakorres

Re: Open now! Get Your Skin Set for Summer Live Chat

[ Edited ]

jackstyles wrote:

Hi Lena - ti kanis!

I love the Korres line and have used both the Rose and Yogurt line, the yogurt mask is amazing but does Korres have any peels or high potency treatments that will jazz up my routine and give me that youthful glow? :-)


Hello!!! Love your Greek!!!

I know exactly what you mean and I would recommend our Quercetin and Oak antiageing serum! It's a beautiful-texture serum, loaded with 10 (!!!)  amazing actives that make skin smooth and radiant, helping lift lines and wrinkles.

It is also oil-free so it works perfectly well in the summer!

And...once you have completed your 'serious' skincare, treat yourself with the Korres Magic Light contouring trios that help transform skin, playing with light and shadows, offering a beautiful summer glow! (choose between Myconos and Santorini shades)

all the best from Athens!

 

Lena

 

Quercetin & Oak Antiaging Antiwrinkle & Firming Face Serum:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1282888&productId=P270710&om_mmc=oth-bt-Korre...

 

Korres Magic Light contouring trios:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1412527&productId=P309701&om_mmc=oth-bt-Korre...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 78 replies
  • 9597 views
  • 62 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • glossy
    • antie96
    • hannahactually
    • kaytee22
    • orlando09
    • sonja7
    • nic79
    • elizbeth1972
    • ChicDabbler
    • jackstyles
    • carriefelice
    • mandy0711
    • sephoraadmin2
    • beachfront
    • lenakorres
    • mathildethomas
    • Athena33
    • melinda721
    • skinjunkie1010
    • Dimitra3184
    • angelpumpkin
    • icecreamlover49
    • popprincess18
    • wyler
    • FernandoKaay
    • LorenaNino
    • pptdiva
    • hikaimarz
Photos3
  • Mathilde Head Shot.jpg
  • LENA.JPG
  • lena.jpg