canseethruu

GLAMGLOW White Super Mud Clearing Mask vs. Black Exfoliating & Tingling?

I got a sample of the clearing treatment mask the last time I was in the Keystone store. It was a last minute suggestion, and I'm truly glad I got it because I feel in love with the result! I've read reviews for both GlamGlow masks and wondered if I would benefit from the Exfoliating (black) one as well. Does anyone have experience using both? I have combo skin with large pores (that will collect and impact impurities), uneven skintone, mild acne scaring. I loved to watch how the clearing treatment mask worked..... Any mask that visibly shows sebum and impurity extraction is a MUST HAVE for my skin. My pores were tighter, skin vibrant, evenly toned and I was impressed! Just looking for some advice on both, as alternating using 1 each week or so.
Any help and advice is greatly appreciated!

dianabt

Re: GLAMGLOW White Super Mud Clearing Mask vs. Black Exfoliating & Tingling?

Hi canseethruu, 

I think you could DEFINITELY benefit from the black mask, it's great for exfoliating and removing build up as well as dead skin cells, and if you have acne scarring or any other scarring or hyperpigmentation, this would be amazing to help remove those dead/damaged skin cells. Any brightening serums or even anti-aging serums will then work better since they're being applied onto fresh skin cells that are still young and healthy leaving you with an overall brighter and more even toned complexion. Try out a sample if you can! :smileywink:

I just received my sample of the original white mask and can't wait to try it out after all the fantastic feedback I've heard!

GLAMGLOW - Super-Mud™ Clearing Treatment

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
canseethruu

(0) Hearts

Hi dianabt, 

Thank you so much for your help! I'm convinced that I would benefit from both so I'm going to order the set today and stop drooling over it! 

;-) 

lylysa

I think you could benefit from trying out the black one as well, though if enlarged pores and keeping your skin clarified is your main goal, you may do better with regular use of the white one.

The black one would serve more as an exfoliating mask/treatment rather than a purifying mask/treatment because of the exfoliating pumice particles. They would help greatly in terms of clearing dead/excess skin build up to prevent that from clogging pores, but the white mask has more chemical based exfoliants that work on a cellular level to not just break down dead skin at the surface, but promote new, and healthy cellular regeneration.

I think altnerating them would be a great idea! The black one would give you more of a textured and physical sensation of exfoliating, while the white helps to purify!

canseethruu

Hi lylysa,

Thank you for your great in - depth explanation! That info helps me determine that I would truly benefit from both. I'm going to order the 3 piece set today! That way I can get myself addicted to both! 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • canseethruu