Answer
reenreen
Fusion protein tan

OK I am sooo bummed my favorite self tanner was fusion beauty natural protein tan, now I recently heard they discontinued it at sephora :smileysad:. Can anyone recommend a self tanner that doesn't come off on your clothes, and last for about a week??  also doesn't leave you looking orange?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
prosarab
Answered

Hi Reenreen,

Ahhh I know it was such a great self-tanner but I promise there are a few more that we sell that work just as good if not better:smileyhappy:

Sevin Nyne Tanning Mist(Original Price $15 - $35), $7 - $17 (one of my favorites)

St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Bronzing Lotion

Clarins Delectable Self Tanning Mousse SPF 15, $42

Kate Somerville Somerville360°™ Tanning Towelettes, $10 - $48

Hope this helps:smileyhappy:

Best,

Sara B

Sephora Pro Artist

dianabt
Answered

Hi reenreen,

I know how you feel, I LOVE self tanning since it can be so cloudy where I live.  My favorite is the Kate Somerville Somer360 Tan Towelletes. I like to apply this tan towel  which is SUPER easy to use and apply to the skin. Once it dries your clothes are safe from stains and tints and my skin never comes out orange or glittery.

KS 360 tantowel.jpg

My next favorite is the Sephora Tinted Self -Tanning Body Mist which is a super lightweight, easy to use spray tan mist. The color is very soft and subtle and you can spray from afar to get a light hint of bronzing, or can spray 1-2 inches from the skin for a darker more intense color that does need to be rubbed into the skin after being applied.

SC Tan Mist.jpg

I hope my suggestions can help you! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • reenreen
    • prosarab
    • dianabt
Photos2
  • KS 360 tantowel.jpg