ayen85

Full coverage concealer

Whats the best full coverage concealer for sensitive,acne prone,combination skin????? f.y.i,i react badly to products with mineral oil content.three days ago i purchased the mac prolongwear concealer but it broke me out! I had cystic acne and my face was doing great before i used it. Boo! Anyway i need something that could cover acne scars and redness.i wont be using it on the underye though...mid-range or highend would be fine as long as it works!!! Thank u in advance. 😍👍😫😘

ayen85

Re: Full coverage concealer

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I really appreciate it!

dianabt

(0) Hearts

I second the suggestion of the even better! It actually helps to lighten and brighten discolorations and Clinique is well known for their makeup that is designed for sensitive skin types. :smileyhappy:

swfupload_424086283891797286.jpg

I've used the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer as well for a heavy duty full coverage makeup- great that it was a matte and dryer, thicker finish so it stayed on for hour! If you're prone to breakouts, anything TOO creamy or moisturizing may only make your skin feel worse :smileysad:

swfupload_130532598180664116.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
michmo

(0) Hearts

I like Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage to hide my imperfections.  

LolaVal

(0) Hearts

I use Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer and I love it.  It's full coverage and very blend-able.  There are a variety of shades with different undertones (pink or beige) so that you can find the right match for your skin tone.  It's very rich so a little goes a long way.  This concealer doesn't dry out my skin and lasts all day for me.  Good luck!

jennypenny1995

Bobbi Brown's Touch Up Stick is amazing. Superior coverage, great shade variety. A dab patted out lasts all day and covers everything!

beautylovingirl

Some suggestions are :

1.Shiseido's natural  finish concealer is very good for covering imperfections and for under eye area.

2. Nars Creamy concealer would be another one to look at.

Hope this helps!

ayen85

Ooh i think il give the shiseido a try! Thank u doll!

janinebt

Hi ayen85,

I would recommend trying Clinique's Even Better Concealer. The Clinique brand is designed for very sensitive skin types, which is what it sounds like you're in need of. The coverage is incredible! A lot of people use this concealer to cover tatttoos, so it's very dense.

swfupload_9026344538149419397.jpg

Another option is Cover FX's Cream Concealer, which is also ideal for delicate skintypes. This cream based concealer will give you full coverage under your eyes and for various imperfections on the face.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
ayen85

(0) Hearts

Thanks janine! Wll try the clinique this week!

sephoralovex

I suggest the Benefit Boi-ing or NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.

ayen85

(0) Hearts

I have tried the boi-ing but it looke cakey on my dry spots.the nars radiant concealer i have it too and i use it as my undereye concealer.❤ It! 

thank u !

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • dianabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • janinebt
    • beautylovingirl