Full coverage concealer

Whats the best full coverage concealer for sensitive,acne prone,combination skin????? f.y.i,i react badly to products with mineral oil content.three days ago i purchased the mac prolongwear concealer but it broke me out! I had cystic acne and my face was doing great before i used it. Boo! Anyway i need something that could cover acne scars and redness.i wont be using it on the underye though...mid-range or highend would be fine as long as it works!!! Thank u in advance. 😍👍😫😘

Re: Full coverage concealer

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I really appreciate it!

(0) Hearts

I second the suggestion of the even better! It actually helps to lighten and brighten discolorations and Clinique is well known for their makeup that is designed for sensitive skin types. :smileyhappy:

swfupload_424086283891797286.jpg

I've used the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer as well for a heavy duty full coverage makeup- great that it was a matte and dryer, thicker finish so it stayed on for hour! If you're prone to breakouts, anything TOO creamy or moisturizing may only make your skin feel worse :smileysad:

swfupload_130532598180664116.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

(0) Hearts

I like Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage to hide my imperfections.  

(0) Hearts

I use Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer and I love it.  It's full coverage and very blend-able.  There are a variety of shades with different undertones (pink or beige) so that you can find the right match for your skin tone.  It's very rich so a little goes a long way.  This concealer doesn't dry out my skin and lasts all day for me.  Good luck!