Answer
kcmarie
Foundation

My foundation always cakes and makes crease lines.  I have combo/ to oily skin.  I have tried MUFE, Clinique, Bare Minerals, and Benefit.  Any suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
caitlynadams
Answered

Have you tried the new TIU24 from Lancome? Its a 24 foundation and transfer resistant. I have combination skin that needs full coverage and this does the job without feeling heavy or creasing throughout the day.

maryyy1989
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi there!

You're using some pretty good foundations and in this case I don't think the foundation is the issue :smileywink: I know because I also have oily/combo skin and it took my a while to find a good regime that will keep my makeup fresh throughout the day. Are you using a primer? If you're makeup cakes and makes crease lines i do recommend you use a good primer, this will not only prevent your problem but it will set your makeup, and help it last! For your type of skin I highly recommend MUFE'S HD Microperfecting primer. It's lightweight, oil-free, blurs out imperfections and does an awesome job at keeping makeup in place. 

mufes primer.jpg

Like I said, try experimenting with a primer believe me it makes a big difference to the outcome of your liquid foundation!

Hope this helps and good luck!

xox

keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Kcmarie.  If your foundation is caking or catching on your skin, you may be a little dehydrated.  What products are you using for skin care? Feel free to comment on my reply or click on my profile to send me a private message.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • maryyy1989
    • caitlynadams
    • kcmarie
Photos1
  • mufes primer.jpg