sammy1430

Foundation

(0) Hearts

Ok my beauty friends, need suggestions

love my MUFE HD #120 perfect match ( I mean perfect match, so won't settle for a different color variation) with that being said I was looking for something with a bit more staying power possiBly more coverage. I would like oil free. I moisturize, prime and set with the hd micro powder but still would prefer a bit more staying power

beautylovingirl

Re: Foundation

(0) Hearts

I would suggest the Kat Von D foundation or the Dior forever flawless and set it with the HD power from MUFE. Hope this helps!

goodChoicegirl

(0) Hearts

@Keelybt I really like the tarte Maracuja Miracle foundation, but I do feel like it is full coverage. What is the difference between this and the tarte foundation below aside from it containing Maracuja oil? 

In fact, I feel it's so full coverage that I thin it out and I use less product than the pump (I found I was wasting a lot) by unscrewing the cap and wiping the pump stick on my palm. 

keelybt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@Goodchoicegirl Yes that is also a full coverage.  The texture is very different.  The Maracuja foundation is more hydrating and has anti-aging benefits, so it is geared towards dry, aging or sensitive skin.  The Amazonian Clay foundation is a thicker consistency but buffs seamlessly into the skin and doesn't look or feel heavy.  What are your favorite benefits of the Maracuja foundation?

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Sammy1430 I recommend trying Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15.  It is a full coverage, long-wearing foundation that doesn't look or feel heavy.  Your closest shade would likely be the Light.

Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15

http://www.sephora.com/amazonian-clay-12-hour-full-coverage-foundation-spf-15-P302918?skuId=1393370

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • sammy1430
    • beautylovingirl
    • goodChoicegirl