Answer
sparkles8
Foundation/ powder for a 14 yr old?
So I'm 14 and I want to wear something like foundation to cover imperfections and all that jazz but I want something not heavy and more of a natural look. I have light skin with pink undertones. What do u recommend?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hello Sparkles8,

I would recommend something that feels light on your skin and that gives you just enough coverage. I think a compact is a great way to start because it is easy to use and you can also carry it around for touch-ups.  I recommend the following powders for you to try that feel light and that will give you a medium flawless coverage.

Clinique Almost Powder Spf 15 in the shade Light

Almost Powder SPF 15

Light

What it does:
This makeup delivers skin that looks and feels gorgeous. The long-wear formula keeps pores out of trouble and protects the skin with antioxidants and SPF. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage for a fresh, natural look. 

Too Faced Amazing Face SPF 15 Foundation Powder in Vanilla Creme (Fair)

Amazing Face SPF 15 Foundation Powder

Vanilla Crème

What it does:
Go from sheer and natural to full and flawless with this flexible-coverage foundation. The weightless pigments float over imperfections to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines, while instantly improving tone and texture. The formula contains the innovative Regu-Seb, which helps to control and reduce oil production and leaves skin looking fresh. It also features Bamboo Silk, a nutrient-rich ingredient that revives and renews the skintone to promote a balanced texture and impart a comfortable-feeling finish.

I would also suggest the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush to apply over either of these powders. With your skintone the  Blissful (warm peach) would look pretty and natural.

Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

Blissful

I hope that these suggestions are helpful!:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • sparkles8
    • melissabt