Niyati

Foundation match for Medium Tan Indian Skin tone

Hey Beauty lovers,

I've recently developed adult acne (boooooo!!!) and I'm looking to try out new foundations. The acne seems to be getting better but there is still scarring and little pimple bumps that I'd like to cover. My biggest concern though is my skin is super sensitive and "flakey" and most foundations just accentuate my dry patches. I want to find my perfect HG match before my wedding in November this year! I am thinking of trying out two of the foundations listed below. If you could, please point me in the right direction in terms which two I should buy and in what shade respectively, I'd greatly appreciate it! :smileyhappy:

1) Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation

2) Dior Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup

3) Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup

4) Shiseido The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation

Thank you and have a wonderful day! :smileyhappy:

laurabt

Re: Foundation match for Medium Tan Indian Skin tone

[ Edited ]

Hi Niyati, since this foundation is for your wedding, I would suggest the Guerlain Lingerie or the Diorskin Forever makeup because they are long lasting and will give you more coverage and a flawless finish. I recommend trying 04 Beige Moyen in the Guerlain, and Medium Beige 030 or Sand 031 in the Diorskin Forever. Definitely visit a store and have a Cast Member help you find the perfect shade!

Also, for your flaky, dry patches, try the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads after cleansing and before treatment and/or moisturizing. They will help gently exfoliate your sensitive skin and improve the texture of your skin tone.

:smileyhappy: -Laura

FAB Facial Radiance Pads.jpg

http://bit.ly/10PG8Q7

Niyati

(0) Hearts

Thank you soooo very much Laura! :smileyhappy: I am looking for a foundation for my wedding but I don't have any foundation for regular use either (my face just wouldn't allow it!). Do you think these would be good for everyday use too?

And those pads... :smileysurprised: I didn't know Sephora sold them! I've been wanting to try them since forever! So a big thank you for that too! :smileyhappy:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Niyati,

The Radiance Pads are gentle enough for regular daily use! They were formulated for clients that have sensitive skin:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • Niyati
    • laurabt
Photos1
  • FAB Facial Radiance Pads.jpg