jenlynn007

Foundation for pale skin with freckles

I have pale skin and freckles mainly under eyes and nose. Any recommendation regarding a foundation that provides good coverage that isn't cakey. Thanks

melissabt

Re: Foundation for pale skin with freckles

[ Edited ]

Hi Jenlynn007,

For your skin type and tone, I think the Make Up Forever or like Beautylovinggirl mentioned the Bobbi Foundation is a great one also. I recommend the Skin Foundation.  It has a very natural finish and the foundation comes in a large variety of shades. Both foundations have shades that are pink or yellow undertone.

For the HD foundation if you have a pink undertone, I suggest the 110 Pink Porcelain and for yellow undertones, 117 Marble - for light skin with yellow undertones.

pink muf.jpg

yellow muf.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/hd-invisible-cover-foundation-P217905?skuId=1096908

00.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/skin-foundation-spf-15-P270551?skuId=1288448

<3 Melissa
beautylovingirl

Bobbi Brown has really good foundations for very fair or pale skin. Hope this helps!

tuesdaym

I have a similar skin type to you and am usually the lightest shade in foundations ranges (if they have one light enough!) and my favorites are Nars Sheer Glow in Siberia, which pulls very yellow but I find it matches my neck the best because my face is a bit red. MUFE HD foundation in 110. 110 is a bit too pink for me but 115 is too dark. There is also 107, but I have not swatched it because my Sephora does not have it, but the description says it is deep pink undertones. I don't find either cakey and they cover my freckles and acne enough. I also enjoy CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE AQUA but 10 Beige is a bit too dark for me, but I would still recommend checking it out. The coverage isn't as good as the MUFE but it is more natural looking. Hope this was helpful! 

jenlynn007

(0) Hearts

I would say my skin type is combo although not too oily nor dry. Might be a little oily in the forehead area and then some slight dryness around mouth/chin area. Really looking for more of a natural finish.

melissabt

Hi Jenlynn007-

What is your skin type? Is it oily, dry, combo? Also what type of finish do you like satin, dewy or matte? Thanks!

<3 Melissa
mkupgk

Urban decay .05 naked skin foundation if you have cool skin tone and 2.0 if you have warm skin tone.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • tuesdaym
    • beautylovingirl
    • mkupgk
    • jenlynn007
Photos3