Foundation for changing skin color

(0) Hearts

I'm looking for a foundation (or tinted moisturizer, or BB cream, etc.) that: 

- I can use all summer, even though my skin color will change a little bit as I spend more time in the sun (I use SPF as much as possible though!)

- is long-lasting

- is good for my combination skin

Any suggestions? 

Thanks!!

Re: Foundation for changing skin color

(0) Hearts

I would definitely go with BB or CC creams as most are self-adjusting (at least to a point).  Since you have light skin I'd stay away from "universal" shades (like Dr. Brandt's Flexitone) but go with brands that offer Light or Light/Medium so it will work for you even as you darken a couple of shades.

Thank you all so much!! Great advice!

Hi Lorettaallen,

Have you ever tried the Make Up Forever Face and Body? Its water resistant and is also is a water based formula. It will feel light on your face and has a pretty finish!

face and body.jpg

<3 Melissa

(0) Hearts

i agree, MUFE Face & Body has beautiful beautiful finish, self adjusting color, very natural =) My all year round Holy Grail Foundation i like it better than my MUFE HD- found the Face & Body more long lasting, never caked on me too.

(0) Hearts

As for the color you would be best to into a Sephora and get color matched and some samples to try first I can give you some suggestions for some foundations good for combination skin that are long lasting:

1.Kat Von D's foundation -powder or liquid foundation this comes in both,

2.MUFE Pro Finish Powder Foundation

3.Smashbox Studio Skin 15 hr foundation

Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
Photos1
  • face and body.jpg