RobynN0917

Foundation Help!

(0) Hearts

I've been using the Make Up Forever HD foundation for a year and a half. At first, I thought it was the best thing ever, but for several months now, it doesn't seem to cover as well and is leaving my face feeling greasy and shiny. Would the Make Up Forever Mat Velvet formula be better? Or is there another brand with a similar great coverage foundation I should try?

beautylovingirl

Re: Foundation Help!

(0) Hearts

I would give the Pro Finish a shot first to me the Mat Velvet was too heavy and just made me feel like I was wearing a mask. Powder foundations usually fit oily skin the best. Hope this helps!

miabt

Re: Foundation Help!

(0) Hearts

Hi RobynN0917,

Are you currently pairing the MUFE HD with a primer?  If not, you may want to add one, like the MUFE All Mat, to help control the oil

MAKE UP FOR EVER - All Mat

Otherwise, I would say to give the Forever Mat Velvet a shot, as that may help the lasting power :smileyhappy:  Another option would be setting it with a translucent powder or the MUFE Pro Finish Powder, especially in the warmer months

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation

http://www.sephora.com/pro-finish-multi-use-powder-foundation-P377189?skuId=1479534

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • RobynN0917