Foot

I am looking for something to make my foot smooth and healthy. Is there anything anyone would recommend for me? I do have sensitive skin. Thanks

Re: Foot

(0) Hearts

Sally Beauty has Argan Heel & Foot Treatment. The scent is light and it's inexpensive.

(0) Hearts

Do you have calluses or are you just looking for a good, smoothing lotion?

(0) Hearts

I personally like The body shop's Peppermint reviving foot soak 

The salt also helps to exfoliate and keep the dead skin at bay (I hate dead skin cells on the heels because I run/walk a lot.. so they used to be always there) 

the oils help to moisturize the feet. I'm really impressed 

I really like FAB's Ultra Repair Cream for my feet! It's not a specific foot cream, but I've found that it works GREAT. Multipurpose purchase, too! :smileyhappy:

I totally agree! FAB's Ultra Repair Cream works great on feet.  My feet were in really rough shape after spending three weeks walking around Europe, and FAB's Ultra Repair Cream fixed them right up. 

(0) Hearts

Agreed - that cream is a lifechanging from head to toe!! 

(0) Hearts

Hi EPaden! We have a few really good options when it comes to foot care. :smileyhappy: First off, we have the Clarisonic Pedi Foot Transformation Set.  This is great if you're wanting the most advanced and newest thing for at home pedicures.  It comes with two attachment heads -- a wet/dry buffing brush that you would use everyday and then a smoothing disc that you'll use twice a week as a deep scrub treatment.  And then there are creams and lotions you apply to before and after your pedicure session. :smileyhappy: 

The other option is the Diamancel Diamond Foot Buffer #11.  This is going to be an all-around great foot buffer if you're not looking to get a system like the Clarisonic.  It's $49, but it has a 4.7/5 star rating and there's 12 pages of reviews.  People are saying this is their holy grail of foot files! haha I will link both of the product down below so you can check out the pages for more info. 

Cheers! 

Kevin 

(0) Hearts

Also, to add, I love the Bliss Foot Patrol foot cream.  If you were going to go with something like the Diamancel, I would definitely get this cream with it. :smileyhappy: 

image.jpg

I really really really love Vichy laboratories products for skincare!   They have an entire foot line so probably have something to meet your needs from from peels to heavy cream treatments.  I can't say enough about them! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 8 in conversation