sephora16

First time buyer of styling products..Please help

Hi,

I never styled my hairs.Thinking of doing now.I found many heat protector .which one is best out of these for protection (that is main concern) and can be applied on wet/dry hairs.

ALTERNABamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

ALTERNABamboo Smooth Anti-Breakage Thermal Protectant Spray

Oscar BlandiPronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray

ALTERNACaviar Anti-Aging Rapid Repair Spray®$30.00

beautylovingirl

Re: First time buyer of styling products..Please help

(0) Hearts

The Alterna Bamboo smooth anti-breakage thermal protectant Spray is  going to be the best choice because apply it when your hair is wet and that's when your hair is most fragile. Hope this helps!

sephora16

Thanks a ton diana.Now I am confused between two.which one to go for :smileytongue:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi sephora16,

I very strongly suggest that you invest in a good heat protectant/thermal spray! This will keep your hair cuticle safe from heat damage and splitting and is essential to having healthy hair.

Either the Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray or Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti Breakage Thermal Protect Spray will be amazing choices for you.

ALTERNA - Bamboo Smooth Anti-Breakage Thermal Protectant Spray Oscar Blandi - Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray

http://bit.ly/171CGb0

http://bit.ly/19ayYKV

swfupload_9164712715335255083.jpg swfupload_2233752987626166185.jpg

You can add an extra treatment or serum to damp hair before drying with a blow dryer, or as a smoothing treatment after ironing if your hair is super damaged or needs extra love! :smileyhappy: I love the Kendi Smooth oils by Alterna (the mist is super lightweight and smoothing!)

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • sephora16
Photos2
  • swfupload_9164712715335255083.jpg
  • swfupload_2233752987626166185.jpg