christineew27

Finding the certain shade color

If I am shopping online for a bb creme how do I know what shade am I without having to go to the store and testing it out?

lylysa

Re: Finding the certain shade color

(0) Hearts

BB creams then to have a smaller shade selection compared to foundations due to the fact their coverage is lighter in terms of opacity.

If there's a particular brand of BB creams you're looking into, try Googling swatches of the particular shade or product needed as there's a wealth of resources from beauty bloggers, beauty junkies, and just folks out there who are happy to share reviews and experiences with products.

If you already wear a foundation or complexion item that Sephora carries, the Pantone Color IQ feature that Laura recommended is perfect. Plug in the brand and shade your wear and it'll pull up a list of matches based off your item ranging from tinted moisturizers, BB/CC creams, foundations, to powders.

laurabt

(0) Hearts

Hi christine,

I recommend using the Sephora + Pantone Color IQ to help you find your perfect match! > http://www.sephora.com/color-iq

:smileyhappy: -Laura

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

Try to look up swatches on google images. Enter, for example, Dior Nude BB Cream Swatches into the search bar and you'll get swatches from beauty bloggers. Or you can try to guess what shade you think you are. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • laurabt
    • andyhtrieu
    • christineew27