kellsmuneoka

Favorite Lips, Face , eyes, palettes, and makeup brushes.

Hi guys!

I was just wondering what's your favorite products from above. I just want to see some products you would recommend and so that I have some products to try out next time I go to sephora.

Thanks!

xo, Kelly

mberteig

Re: Favorite Lips, Face , eyes, palettes, and makeup brushes.

(0) Hearts

Lips:  Right now I am loving Nyx Aqua Glam Luxe lipsticks (all colors), Sephora Ultra Vinyl lip pencils (peach is my absolute favorite, great everyday color.  Unfortunately, these are no longer available, I stocked up when they were on sale), I also like Bite lipsticks and just ordered one of their new cashmere lip creams to try.

Face:  Makeup - Dior Nude liquid, Tarte BB cream, Tarte 12 hour amazonian clay foundation, Sephora microsmooth powder, Milani cream to powder foundation. Primer - don't laugh, I read this tip on another list, I am currently using Monistat Chafing Relief Powder/Gel Skin Protectant, it is inexpensive and it works great!  I also like Laura Geller Spackle and Nyx Pore Filler.

Eyes:  I use the UD shadow primer.  I love Too Faced Eyeshadow palettes and have several of them.  I also like the Sephora Pantone palettes, I have the 2 large ones from last year, one is metallics and the other is spring-y flowery colors.  Wet & Wild also has great eyeshadows!  I like using a dark shadow as a liner and use a small pointy brush to apply it.  Mascara - I've tried them all and what works best for me is the Tarte primer first, then Maybelline Lash Stiletto and on top of that, Maybelline The Falsies, for length and volume.  Have you guys heard of Jordana makeup?  Their volumizing mascara is great and is only like $2.99!  I use that as the top layer sometimes.

Makeup brushes - just discovered beautyblender and like it a lot.  I use the Sephora Pro Flawless Airbrush #56 to apply liquid foundation and I like it also.  I use a kabuki brush or a sponge to apply powder.  I use a Sephora brow brush to fill in my brows with powder.  

Love reading everyone recs!

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Lips: My lip balm firstly (currently Alba Botanica Coconut Cream) and Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked

Face: Benefits The Porefessional. Currently really liking the Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder I got the promo for, and Coty Airspun Loose Powder (can't argue with 75+ years).

Eyes: UDPP or Milani Eyeshadow primer, Urban Decay 24/7 liners

Palettes: Kat Von D's Ladybird is my current fave.

Brushes: Sonia Kashuk Domed Eyeshadow brush and my old but awesome Revlon powder and shadow blending brushes (from several years ago, they have natural bristles and long black lacquered wooden handles).

laurabt

(0) Hearts

My favorite eye palette is the Stila In The Light palette.  It's perfect for natural nude looks or sultry smokey looks.  Easy to transform your eyes from day to night.
:smileyhappy: -Laura

Stila In The Light Palette.jpg

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

i have this palette and i love it! definitely my favorite :smileyhappy:

kimchikween

Ok - here goes!

• Lips - Too Faced La Creme, Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy, Chanel Rouge Coco, Lancome Gloss in Love, Nars Satin Lip Pencil, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • Face - Foundations:Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, Skin79 BB, Dr Jart BB, Make Up Forever Mat Velvet, Chanel Vitamlumiere Aqua; Concealers: it Bye Bye Undereye, Lancome Maquicomplet, Cle de peau; Blush: Chanel Le Blush Creme, Smashbox Halo, tarte Amazonion; Powder:smileyfrustrated:mashbox Halo
  • Eyes - Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil, Shu Uemura Precise Volume Waterproof Mascara, it Hello Lashes Mascar, Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal, Sigma Beauty Eye Base, Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks
  • Palettes - Urban Decay Naked, Lorac PRO
  • Brushes - Sigma (Sigmax), Sephora PRO

Whew!

starletta8

I just noticed this evening that Sephora has introduced their own version of the most useful but underrated brush I have, the MAC 205 (pro only).

http://www.sephora.com/lash-fan-220-P378726?skuId=1489657

Perfect for dealing with mascara.  You'll be shocked that you survived without one!

violalea

(0) Hearts

My Loves has one more thing :smileysad:.  

:smileyhappy:

mberteig

(0) Hearts

How do you use this brush with mascara?

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I'm curious now too... does it help get rid of clumping?

JenJenz

(0) Hearts

Hi Kelly,

Here are some of my faves:

Lips: YSL Lipsticks/Stains, Bite Beauty Lipstick, Buxom Lip Polish, Fresh Sugar Lip Scrub

Face: MUFE HD Foundation, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes, Nars Bronzer, Too Faced Primed & Poreless

Eyes: Lorac Front of the Line Eyeliner, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner, Urban Decay Primer Potion

Palettes: Urban Decay Naked & Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palettes, Lorac Unzipped & Pro Eyeshadow Palettes

Makeup Brushes: Any and all Sigma & MAC brushes

kellsmuneoka

(0) Hearts

Hi Jen! I was wondering what are some good colors from YSL rouge volupte shine?

JenJenz

I've got Pink in Paris, Rose in Tension & Nude in Private. I love all 3 of them! :smileyhappy: 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

OOH sorry but I have to cut in here YSL Lippies are my all time favorite lipsticks:

Pink in Devotion-#6

Pink in Confidence-#8

Nude In Private-#9

Pink In Paris-#13

Coral Intuaitve-#15

Prune in Fire-#18

Rose in Tension-#17

Hope this helps!

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

LOVE 15!

kellsmuneoka

Pink In Paris, Coral Intuitive, and Nude in Private are probably going to be in my next haul. Thanks doll xo

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Your so welcome! :smileyhappy:

qmgirl

My favorite lipstick right now is Urban Decay Revolution. I am addicted to this lisptick. I have catfight (deluxe sample) jilted and venom (full sizes) at the moment. And i am also LOVING eos in strawberry as well. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • crayzeeRN
    • beautylovingirl
    • starletta8
    • violalea
    • qmgirl