Answer
lanielauren
Face makeup heeeellllpppp!

I am so frustrated. I set about about two months ago to find new face makeup because I noticed that my MAC studio fix powder was sliding off of my face by the end of my 12+ hour shift as a nurse. Within the past year or so, my face has become oily on my forehead, nose, and chin. Hello combination skin. I've always had dry dry dry skin before.  yes, I use a primer: Laura mercier classic primer. These are the following foundations that I have tried so far but have not lasted on my face:

laura mercier creme smooth: did not stay on my face AT ALL, my face looked wet all day

laura mercier oil free: too drying in spots and oilier in others

laura mercier silk creme: slides off my face at the end of the day

dior air flash: does anyone use this? It's really strange esp application. Not worth it for the $$$$

Some Chanel foundation that was stupid expensive too and didn't give me any coverage.

Bobbi brown: long wear even finish: looked SO dewy all day, looked like wearing sweating all day

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

oh and I use benefit moisturizer. Please help, I'm getting married in October and I need to not look ridiculous!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
twoE
Answered
(0) Hearts

So I live in Miamibetween the humidity and my oily skin it was getting impossible for me to make it through the day with makeup. These products changed my life, first is number 7beautiful skin nighttime cream for oilycombination skin. Tarte Amazonian clay 12ghoul full coverage primer, benefits porefessional and rimmel stay matte 

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • mangosong
    • emmaclaire
    • aviscardi
    • dianabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • liveinlovexx
    • twoE
    • lanielauren