onomotopoeia9

Face highlighter that gives a dewy natural sheen, without obvious glitter?

I love the highlighted look, but i don't like glitter in the daytime. Any ideas?

wingatprsct

Re: Face highlighter that gives a dewy natural sheen, without obvious glitter?

(0) Hearts

I have been using Nars Albatross.  It is a white, shimmer pearl powder.  I am fair and all the others I have tried either didn't show up or was too pink (I have yellow undertones).  I use it in the daytime or evening  with a fluffy domes brush.  It pinpoints where I want to put it.  I apply just above my cheekbones, my forehead, and on bridge of my nose.  Then I take a smaller brush and apply it below my brow bone, inner corners of my eyes, and in the center of my cupid's bow.  It really just make me glow in all the right spots!  Maybe it will work for you.

roxystar4

ive been using NARs Albatross too. Just make sure to apply it with a fluffier blush so as not to distribute too much of it (it does have a nice sheen though)

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

I love the benefit highlighters particularly sun beam and girl meets pearl.  they both give a subtle sheen and look very nice for every day wear.

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

Make Up For Ever Uplight in #11 - VERY natural and subtle dewy radiance.

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi onomotopoeia9,

I'd try something more like an illuminizer, such as the YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch. It brightens, but doesn't contain any glitter or sparkle :smileywink: It also works fantastic under your eyes to diffuse any darkness you may want to hide

Yves Saint Laurent - TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch

http://www.sephora.com/touche-eclat-radiant-touch-P218431?skuId=1411628

Another option would be the Guerlain Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator, which does the same thing :smileyhappy: Both are fantastic!

Guerlain - Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator

http://www.sephora.com/precious-light-rejuvenating-illuminator-P249300?skuId=1197920

Hope that helps!!

xo, Mia

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

What about something like Too Faced Candle Light Glow Highlighting Powder Duo ,Benefits dandelion or Benefits Watts Up. Hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • emmaclaire
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • onomotopoeia9
    • DesertRose0706